Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

Things do change over time though. People can change and admit they made an error of judgment. I think it’s very clear Skinner and Baddiel weren’t trying to be racist in the slightest but obviously they wouldn’t dream of doing that now.

I don’t think that means the same people who have freely admitted to their mistake years ago shouldn’t be able to speak out about things they know are wrong today.

This clown ranting about City now is just a bitter gunner talking out of his arse. I don’t think he’s racist. Problem at the moment is people want to turn everything into a race row and if anything it detracts from the despicable twats who actually are.
Go back to the desert is totally racist. It is. No doubt about it. Whether he’s a nice bloke, meant it in that way, whatever, is irrelevant. He should retract and apologise. He won’t though, but will applaud the taking of the knee at the next home game no doubt

Davies, never found him funny or thought of him as 'talented', just a pretentious **** who was obviously far happier when his club were financed by Dein and Fizman and selling their stadium name to the Emirates (how ironic) for a huge amount of money trying to keep up with Stretford Red Shirts. Thinks he's being clever and funny but just oozes bitterness and hypocrisy like so many others..... meanwhile we will keep on laughing......and winning.....

"Their League" lol
They never even earned the right to be promoted to it:

"When the Football League resumed play in 1919 after World War I, Arsenal—which had finished fifth in the Second Division before the war—was controversially promoted to the First Division over higher-placing Tottenham after Arsenal's chairman argued that his club deserved promotion because of its longer history

Self entitled pricks since 1919
Won NOTHING until 1930 when they raided Huddersfield Town for their staff, known as 'The Bank of England Club' due to money spent and as you have pointed out, dealing in 'brown envelopes' long before George Graham. Deluded Hypocrites.....

What made me laugh was one those Arsenal goons was ranting and saying how they dominated City and on his right of his screen was the stats 36% Arse, 64% City posession, arse 2 shots on target. They’re all delusional and they’ll die of a heartache before their 30.

In 2019 they paid £72 million for this bench warmer. Sorry, 'moron'. You'd think they'd want to get their own bench in order before firing blanks from their rusty old cannon, at ours.

Really surprised Davies doesn't seem to be facing any repurcusions with this. Maybe there's some kind of immunity to insulting the middle East. If he had say insulted cocoa bean growers or banana plantations or something African related I'm sure there would be hell on, and why not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.