Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

The apparent lack of media attention to what Davies has said just smacks of the fact some of these guys are seen as institutions and cuddly, while others are not. Its got to be consistent for Gods sake, if he had ranted like that on QI he would probably be sacked.
Might have been more had the racist rant been about Liverpool and not City. Fortunately for him it seems to have blown over rather quickly without being picked up.

If anyone gets a spare 20 minutes please listen to this. They are petrified! Really hope we bring in Haaland to further assert our dominance for next 5+ years. Little Citeh eh. :-)

Mr fucking shouty. What’s the point of a podcast when he doesn’t like any other **** speak. Rude, steroid abusing, shit tattoo bellend.

I really dislike cancel culture but we've seen people driven out of their jobs for saying much less offensive stuff. Personally, I want this kind of stuff hooked to my veins, there's nothing more satisfying than entitled wankers from the clubs that got lucky being decent when TV money came in losing their shit.
Love it. Love putting them straight after they’ve got about ten things wrong n’all… but most of all I love to think about what these cunts will be thinking and feeling when we win!

It seems like we’ve broken Arsenal - Bit Racist in my opinion

Well the guy wanted a reaction didn't he.
I'll add to it on here by saying one simple thing - "you wish your club was run like ours".
Sell up, sell up - because you're showing us up as the ill run club we were between Venger and Arteta.
We may go the same way as Utd and The Arse when Pep leaves, who knows, but I think we have the structure in place to avoid that pitfall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.