Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

Love it. Love putting them straight after they’ve got about ten things wrong n’all… but most of all I love to think about what these cunts will be thinking and feeling when we win!
I used to put them straight but it involves a lot of work to make the thick twats understand, I've since adopted the smile and laugh policy, agree with everything they say with a grin on your face and just say it's great isn't it. it generates rage like nothing else.

Things do change over time though. People can change and admit they made an error of judgment. I think it’s very clear Skinner and Baddiel weren’t trying to be racist in the slightest but obviously they wouldn’t dream of doing that now.

I don’t think that means the same people who have freely admitted to their mistake years ago shouldn’t be able to speak out about things they know are wrong today.

This clown ranting about City now is just a bitter gunner talking out of his arse. I don’t think he’s racist. Problem at the moment is people want to turn everything into a race row and if anything it detracts from the despicable twats who actually are.

I have experienced racism at first hand - real racism - and don't care for
playing the race card when it isn't racism.

Davies's words are I'm afraid by their very definition, pure racism. Telling our owners to "get out of our league, sell up and go" is racist. It is directed at our owners from the UAE yet as much as he hates Chelsea he doesn't and didn't tell Abrahams to do the same. He chose to say "get out" to brown skinned owners. Did he single Abramovich about "oil bastard money"? He didn't. The Davies comments are racist.

Last edited:
Mr fucking shouty. What’s the point of a podcast when he doesn’t like any other **** speak. Rude, steroid abusing, shit tattoo bellend.
“I’ll say this in one sentence” then proceeds to talk for a whole chapter Has this prick never heard of FFP? He’s clueless just chats shit about the amount of funds a club has and it seems City’s is endless. Rags are where City were when Pep took over! FFS

It seems like we’ve broken Arsenal - Bit Racist in my opinion

Sorry Alan. Your club and others made up some rules out of pure greed in order to protect your position. We were clever enough to get round them and now they effect you more than us. You’re fucked. It’s your own fault. Sell up. Find a new league to play in. You’ll never come close to winning this one again.

Liam Gallagher has commented on the ageing has been comedians little rant "Alan Davies you need to fuck off to another country one where they havent got a sense of humour you would fit right in you unfunny shitebubble"
Would advise the self proclaimed comedian to give Liam a wide berth , he doesnt appear to be the sort who could defend a Burnage upper cut.

Mr fucking shouty. What’s the point of a podcast when he doesn’t like any other **** speak. Rude, steroid abusing, shit tattoo bellend.
I cant stand loud mouth listen to me arseholes like him
He's unbearable if you agree with him or not
I had to stop watching it after a few minutes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.