racist posting

bizzbo said:
you cant quit or kick off everytime someone says something out of line because you have to lock yourself away from the rest of the world

locking yourself away form the rest of the world is what the internet is all about

but your then opening your self to a whole new world of fools!

to be honest i think to article creator has taken someone's comments far too seriously and needs to learn the world isn't all flowers and rainbows and people make mistakes or say bad things deliberately . god help him if he meet a genuinely racist person !

BobbyLazarus said:
slicky202 said:
more of a joke like about the rather drawn out speech the gent made. wasnt ment to be taken too literally

Coughed my Cobra over the keyboard on this one.

MLK "... I have a dream .... "

Crowd " goes on a bit, doesn't he? "

Sorry slicky202, but you're digging away here.

yeh think id better shut up now dont think this thread will tollerate my idiotic humor. just thought there was a much easier and discreet way the guy could handled it

When do we sign this martin luther king? Don't know much about him but it sounds like he talks a good game.

jft20b said:
bizzbo said:
you cant quit or kick off everytime someone says something out of line because you have to lock yourself away from the rest of the world

locking yourself away form the rest of the world is what the internet is all about

to be honest i think to article creator has taken someone's comments far too seriously and needs to learn the world isn't all flowers and rainbows and people make mistakes or say bad things deliberately . god help him if he meet a genuinely racist person !

As stated this thread is not here to point the finger and was not to ridicule or single out people, obviously the comments were nowhere near the level of some things I have heard in the past, not on here it must be said. So as stated, this isn't just a finger pointing thing, I did it conceding the full issue, I even brought up the global affect it had on football, sorry if I have not been clear enough in these areas, this thread was for the full issue, and I just wanted to try and further irradicate this vastly innappropriate behavior, my bringin to peoples attention, even though this is a public board you cannot say whatever you want and that there are rules

Sorry for not being clear enough,

And btw, obviously im not even in the league of the great doctor king, that's like bringing torquay FC up in a conversation about our beloved MCFC. :-)

N-Word-Joe said:
jft20b said:
bizzbo said:

As stated this thread is not here to point the finger and was not to ridicule or single out people, obviously the comments were nowhere near the level of some things I have heard in the past, not on here it must be said. So as stated, this isn't just a finger pointing thing, I did it conceding the full issue, I even brought up the global affect it had on football, sorry if I have not been clear enough in these areas, this thread was for the full issue, and I just wanted to try and further irradicate this vastly innappropriate behavior, my bringin to peoples attention, even though this is a public board you cannot say whatever you want and that there are rules

Sorry for not being clear enough,

And btw, obviously im not even in the league of the great doctor king, that's like bringing torquay FC up in a conversation about our beloved MCFC. :-)

fair enough

BobbyLazarus said:
N-Word-Joe said:
i will keep the account but not for 1 second longer if anymore racism is spurted out.

No. Keep posting. If you see something racist, click the exclamation mark - and post in the thread that you think the comments are racist.

This is a public forum, and from time to time unpleasant things will be posted. You need to point out the ignorance to educate the ignorant.

I'm all for stamping out racism but the "not 1 second longer remarks" are a bit grandiose, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.