Radamel Falcao Zarate

Tevez City said:
Mancini said today that he is not looking to buy any player in January.

If we won't buy in January we won't win the league.....we CLEAR need a deep lying playmaker and a attacking midfielder...de rossi/benat and isco/jovetic will be ideal for us

MihaiCity said:
Tevez City said:

If we won't buy in January we won't win the league.....we CLEAR need a deep lying playmaker and a attacking midfielder...de rossi/benat and isco/jovetic will be ideal for us
Correct. Some very good posts!

MihaiCity said:
Tevez City said:

The likelihood of any of those players leaving their current clubs in January is just about zero.

The Doctor said:
The player and his family will decide which club he wants to play for and equally as important which location he wants to play in and it's a fact of life that London has a bigger pull than Manchester that's why we didn't get Hazard.
You can hardly blame him can you apart from the weather you have all the attractions that London (one of the World's great Cities) has to offer.

RVP is besotted with the Rags and SAF that's why we didn't get RVP.

It's not about money with the creme de la creme it's also lifestyle choices and there are some things MCFC cannot compete with.

Falcao will only join us if Chelsea don't bid because the London factor will always win over foreign players.

Rubbish, i lived in central London and there is no community, if you talk to a stranger they think you are a simpleton. Horrible place to live, no fun. As soon as i could i moved back to Manchester. Apart from the weather everything is better, including the football.

We have everything anyone could want in the North West. Cheshire for the country set, Manchester is a great city. Airports to travel and above all great People. Players do talk to each other you know.

The Doctor said:
The player and his family will decide which club he wants to play for and equally as important which location he wants to play in and it's a fact of life that London has a bigger pull than Manchester that's why we didn't get Hazard.
You can hardly blame him can you apart from the weather you have all the attractions that London (one of the World's great Cities) has to offer.

RVP is besotted with the Rags and SAF that's why we didn't get RVP.

It's not about money with the creme de la creme it's also lifestyle choices and there are some things MCFC cannot compete with.

Falcao will only join us if Chelsea don't bid because the London factor will always win over foreign players.

The reason we didn't get Hazard is because we wouldn't pay the agent the money he was after for himself (his cut).

The reason we didn't sign Van Persie was because we already have 4 big name strikers, all on big wages, it was impossible to add a 5th.

As for Falcao, we will only be balls deep in for him if we manage to offload one of Dzeko, Balo or Tevez. Aguero is untouchable.

ElKun said:
MihaiCity said:
Tevez City said:

The likelihood of any of those players leaving their current clubs in January is just about zero.

At least to try to agree a pre-agrrement with some of this player....Jovetic will be free to leave in the summer for City(according to Fiorentina president)

If city could get either falcao or cavani, who would you have? For me it would be cavani, just edges it for me coz of his work ethic off the ball.

ElKun said:
MihaiCity said:
Tevez City said:

The likelihood of Benat leaving his club in January is 100% if the right offer is made. Betis have admitted as much, are identifying replacements (such as Granero from QPR on loan which is highly optimistic), and are in heavy debt so don't have much of a choice. Benat also has a £16million release clause but I suspect a good negotiator could lower his fee.

Isco also has a buy-out clause so unless he renews his contract before January, anyone who meets said clause has permission to speak to him.

I doubt Jovetic will be available for reasonable money in January, De Rossi depends on just how deep his rift with Zeman is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.