Radamel Falcao Zarate

If Falcao did come in January (can't see it with Atleti making a great push to get back in CL) we'd probably offload one in January then sell another in the summer, and line up next season with Falcao/Aguero/Tevez/Guidetti. Just my guess anyway - and then Tevez would be out of contract within 12 months so we'd have to go shopping again. I think we'd sell Tevez while we can still cash in on him but no one will pay his wages.

My ideal lineup would be Aguero,Falcao,Dzeko,Guidetti if we went for him, not gonna happen though and Chelski will get Falcao I feel in the summer, as LC said, cant see Atleti selling him in Jan with their promising league campaign

Last night I had a dream we sold Balotelli to PSG, swapped Walcott for Dzeko(no cash!!!!) and signed Falcao.So for this reason Falcao's in the bag.

Kun Aguero said:
Last night I had a dream we sold Balotelli to PSG, swapped Walcott for Dzeko(no cash!!!!) and signed Falcao.So for this reason Falcao's in the bag.

If PSG is still after him I think will be good if we get 25M for him...and use the money to buy Falcao!! But the question to be put here is:What he will preffer? To come and at us and play in a rotated system or to be the main striker at Chelsea?

MihaiCity said:
Kun Aguero said:

If PSG is still after him I think will be good if we get 25M for him...and use the money to buy Falcao!! But the question to be put here is:What he will preffer? To come and at us and play in a rotated system or to be the main striker at Chelsea?

No club will offer more than 20m for Mario.

Tevez City said:
MihaiCity said:
Kun Aguero said:

No club will offer more than 20m for Mario.

Rubbish.

I'd be disappointed if we sold him for anything less than 30m. Mario is one of the most marketable players in the world.

Kun Aguero said:
walcott for dzeko wt f ,

Reported Chelsea target Falcao has heaped praise on the European champions

Atletico Madrid ace Falcao has fuelled speculation linking him with a Chelsea move by voicing his admiration for the European champions.

Rumours that the 26-year-old Colombia international could move to Stamford Bridge
in January have intensified in recent weeks, while Blues striker Fernando Torres has been
linked with a return to his former club Atletico as part of the deal.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are also thought to be interested in Falcao, who has
scored 10 Primera Liga goals in as many games this season, but the striker has
suggested he would be keen on a Blues move.

He told the Daily Mail: "Chelsea are champions of Europe and there is not much more to say than that.

"Even after winning the Champions League they still go and sign players of the highest quality. Their ambition is clear.

"I was also a big fan of (former Chelsea forward) Gianfranco Zola when I was growing up."

Falcao does not believe he would have trouble adjusting to the physical demands of the Premier League should he make the move to
England.

"I would not be worried about the physical aspect of the Premier League," he said. "I have scored goals in Argentina, Portugal and now Spain."

Falcao added: "I am confident I can adapt my game to any league. I would welcome the challenge of the Premier League.

"I have watched the Premier League for a long time. There is so much quality and it is such an exciting league. Of course it is nice to think I might play in it."

------------------------------

- Shit.
I really really don't want Falcao to lead Chelsea's attack.

PS - Orignal link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8250906/Reported-Chelsea-target-Falcao-has-heaped-praise-on-the-European-champions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -champions</a>

Matt the Giant said:
Reported Chelsea target Falcao has heaped praise on the European champions

Atletico Madrid ace Falcao has fuelled speculation linking him with a Chelsea move by voicing his admiration for the European champions.

Rumours that the 26-year-old Colombia international could move to Stamford Bridge
in January have intensified in recent weeks, while Blues striker Fernando Torres has been
linked with a return to his former club Atletico as part of the deal.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are also thought to be interested in Falcao, who has
scored 10 Primera Liga goals in as many games this season, but the striker has
suggested he would be keen on a Blues move.

He told the Daily Mail: "Chelsea are champions of Europe and there is not much more to say than that.

"Even after winning the Champions League they still go and sign players of the highest quality. Their ambition is clear.

"I was also a big fan of (former Chelsea forward) Gianfranco Zola when I was growing up."

Falcao does not believe he would have trouble adjusting to the physical demands of the Premier League should he make the move to
England.

"I would not be worried about the physical aspect of the Premier League," he said. "I have scored goals in Argentina, Portugal and now Spain."

Falcao added: "I am confident I can adapt my game to any league. I would welcome the challenge of the Premier League.

"I have watched the Premier League for a long time. There is so much quality and it is such an exciting league. Of course it is nice to think I might play in it."

------------------------------

- Shit.
I really really don't want Falcao to lead Chelsea's attack.

PS - Orignal link: <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8250906/Reported-Chelsea-target-Falcao-has-heaped-praise-on-the-European-champions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -champions</a>

Never thought any different. In 10 years time I hope the next generation have grown up lovig Silva and Aguero and are attracted to us.

We will go for Jovetic now imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.