Radamel Falcao Zarate

They didn't buy him with Aguero cash. They paid tax-man with that. They have got Falcao on the drip and even that is a struggle to pay because Porto moaned not long back about payments.

Falcao will go to Chelsea and we will go for Cavani or Jovetic. I am sure of it, as sure as night follows day.

NipHolmes said:
They didn't buy him with Aguero cash. They paid tax-man with that. They have got Falcao on the drip and even that is a struggle to pay because Porto moaned not long back about payments.

Falcao will go to Chelsea and we will go for Cavani or Jovetic. I am sure of it, as sure as night follows day.
You keep saying this just as you are 100% sure Balotelli will be in Paris by end of January despite having absolutely no insider knowledge (by your own admittance)

Also Atletico only owe Porto 15 million of the 40 million fee so they got 25 million form somewhere at exactly the same time as we got Aguero

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:

You keep saying this just as you are 100% sure Balotelli will be in Paris by end of January despite having absolutely no insider knowledge (by your own admittance)

Whether it's jan or summer he will be gone. I said it from gut (as you know) but the ITK's say the same. Tolmie has alluded to it and Danamy said he was gone from Arsenal game last season.

I am 99% of it. Quite simply we havne't been scoring enough (from Bobbys mouth) and that dates back to away games last season and us scoring half the goals (till villa game) of last season for same games. 4 strikers is too much and one was always going to be sold which is Balotelli imho, lets not forget Tevez was meant to leave and him not going left us one extra. That extra has been kept in Tevez and the weakest out the bunch is Mario, 'for theeez reason I am sure'.

The ITK's are sure Mario is going and another. I had hoped it was Tevez going (running down contract and on way to a bosman leaving us empty handed) but they reckon Edin could be the one to go. I reckon the funds from both players will get us Isco and one of the strikers I mentioned.

All conjecture but hey such is this part of any forum.

If we want more goals than Jovetic is not the answer at all if indeed Mario did leave, Cavani maybe but he would need at least 6 months to settle in the English game so neither of these are the answer to are problems (whatever they are? lol)
Mario has supposed to be leaving since Arsenal last year and actually just before the 1-6 last year and after he got sent off against Kiev or Liverpool

The list is endless for the amount of times Mario was "supposed" to leave/be sold.

As it stands I cant see us selling a striker in January regardless of what the ITK say as mostly it turns out to be too disruptive to the teams rhythm

NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
NipHolmes said:

Whether it's jan or summer he will be gone. I said it from gut (as you know) but the ITK's say the same. Tolmie has alluded to it and Danamy said he was gone from Arsenal game last season.

I am 99% of it. Quite simply we havne't been scoring enough (from Bobbys mouth) and that dates back to away games last season and us scoring half the goals (till villa game) of last season for same games. 4 strikers is too much and one was always going to be sold which is Balotelli imho, lets not forget Tevez was meant to leave and him not going left us one extra. That extra has been kept in Tevez and the weakest out the bunch is Mario, 'for theeez reason I am sure'.

The ITK's are sure Mario is going and another. I had hoped it was Tevez going (running down contract and on way to a bosman leaving us empty handed) but they reckon Edin could be the one to go. I reckon the funds from both players will get us Isco and one of the strikers I mentioned.

All conjecture but hey such is this part of any forum.

my feels entire about tevez

BoyBlue_1985 said:
If we want more goals than Jovetic is not the answer at all if indeed Mario did leave, Cavani maybe but he would need at least 6 months to settle in the English game so neither of these are the answer to are problems (whatever they are? lol)
Mario has supposed to be leaving since Arsenal last year and actually just before the 1-6 last year and after he got sent off against Kiev or Liverpool

The list is endless for the amount of times Mario was "supposed" to leave/be sold.

As it stands I cant see us selling a striker in January regardless of what the ITK say as mostly it turns out to be too disruptive to the teams rhythm

The problem that we have scored half of what we did last year. The problem we don't score enough away from home.

How much has Mario featured this season so far? I don't think enough so that he could be considered as a loss if he goes. Jovetic is a far better palyer than Mario and links up play as well as scoring. He'd fit us better and replace Tevez down the line too.

Our problem in the majority is injuries to key players and a change of 11. We are getting players back and settling now but we need to really make sure away form is good and goals frequent. We have home sorted but away needs to be improved to ensure we keep the title.

NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

The problem that we have scored half of what we did last year. The problem we don't score enough away from home.

How much has Mario featured this season so far? I don't think enough so that he could be considered as a loss if he goes. Jovetic is a far better palyer than Mario and links up play as well as scoring. He'd fit us better and replace Tevez down the line too.

Our problem in the majority is injuries to key players and a change of 11. We are getting players back and settling now but we need to really make sure away form is good and goals frequent. We have home sorted but away needs to be improved to ensure we keep the title.

the stats i saw a couple of weeks ago implied we were hitting the target (107) but only scoring 16.82% where as united only hit it 87 times but 32.50 were goals.

r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

the stats i saw a couple of weeks ago implied we were hitting the target (107) but only scoring 16.82% where as united only hit it 87 times but 32.50 were goals.
They break at speed and get behind the defence. We are slow building up hence there are lots of defenders behind the ball to block shots.

Plain Speaking said:
r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:

They break at speed and get behind the defence. We are slow building up hence there are lots of defenders behind the ball to block shots.

About the difference in speed in build up, I said this in a different thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.