Radamel Falcao Zarate

Atletico directors have been positive to City's latest offer in talks over Falcao that includes Balotelli as part of a cash + player deal. Source: AS

LoveCity said:
Atletico directors have been positive to City's latest offer in talks over Falcao that includes Balotelli as part of a cash + player deal. Source: AS

Balotelli going anywhere else but PSG or Italy would surprise the shit out of me.

Why would he want to go there? Maybe in a loan deal, but a permanent move?

Matt the Giant said:

Well he might not want to but Atletico are a pretty big club, I mean Torres, Aguero, and Falcao have led the line for them in recent years and they always have a good team... and have been able to close the gap to Barca and Real slightly this season, although will probably end up in 3rd by the end but won't want to be too weakened if Falcao leaves.

LoveCity said:
Matt the Giant said:

Well he might not want to but Atletico are a pretty big club, I mean Torres, Aguero, and Falcao have led the line for them in recent years and they always have a good team... and have been able to close the gap to Barca and Real slightly this season, although will probably end up in 3rd by the end but won't want to be too weakened if Falcao leaves.

Who knows... but I hope there is truth in the story.

mcfc-mark said:
Andouble said:
Mario's ego far too large to join them.

We weren't even an established top 4 club when he came here, of course he'd go to Athletico.

Well he only came to us due to his relationship to Mancini. Are there any Italians in the Athletico set-up?

Plain Speaking said:
r.soleofsalford said:
NipHolmes said:
The problem that we have scored half of what we did last year. The problem we don't score enough away from home.

How much has Mario featured this season so far? I don't think enough so that he could be considered as a loss if he goes. Jovetic is a far better palyer than Mario and links up play as well as scoring. He'd fit us better and replace Tevez down the line too.

Our problem in the majority is injuries to key players and a change of 11. We are getting players back and settling now but we need to really make sure away form is good and goals frequent. We have home sorted but away needs to be improved to ensure we keep the title.

the stats i saw a couple of weeks ago implied we were hitting the target (107) but only scoring 16.82% where as united only hit it 87 times but 32.50 were goals.
They break at speed and get behind the defence. We are slow building up hence there are lots of defenders behind the ball to block shots.

Controlling the ball isn't a slow build up its controlling the ball. We are still a team which is bedding in. I would rather have a style which is built on starving the opposition of possession than one that wants to bypass its midfield at every opportunity. I can't remember us going 90 minutes without a shot on target last season, or this!

Why would Falcao go to City when you already have several top class strikers, and you need a midfielder.

He's going to Chelsea imho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.