Radamel Falcao Zarate

GHoddle said:
Why would Falcao go to City when you already have several top class strikers, and you need a midfielder.

He's going to Chelsea imho.

Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko. Wouldnt class Guidetti as a top class striker yet but even so that would make 5?

ell said:
GHoddle said:
Why would Falcao go to City when you already have several top class strikers, and you need a midfielder.

Aguero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko. Wouldnt class Guidetti as a top class striker yet but even so that would make 5?

That's 5 more than Chelsea have. They will fight nail and teeth for Falcao, they need him a lot more than we do.

Personally I hope we get rid of Balotelli and get Falcao... but I am pretty sure that would mean the end for Dzeko as well then.

Aguero, Tevez, Falcao and Guidetti coming through the ranks... not bad.

avoidconfusion said:
ell said:
GHoddle said:

That's 5 more than Chelsea have. They will fight nail and teeth for Falcao, they need him a lot more than we do.

Personally I hope we get rid of Balotelli and get Falcao... but I am pretty sure that would mean the end for Dzeko as well then.

Aguero, Tevez, Falcao and Guidetti coming through the ranks... not bad.

If Mario is sold the money will be spent more wisely on a attacking midfielder Jovetic or Isco if we were to sell either Dzeko or Tevez then it would make sense to bid for Falcao

ell said:
GHoddle said:

You do realise "several" doesn't mean 7, don't you?

Get rid of both mario and dzeko and buy falcao and then we will remain with aguero-tevez-falcao-guidetti...not bad

I can't think of a player I'd want more to be honest, the man's a machine and if he moves to chelsea I'll cry. A lot.

To be honest I don't want him. I really think it wouldn't be very smart to spend 50M on him. He's not very mobile, he's a classic no.9 so he can't play with Kun because Sergio needs space, he's not a second striker. And yes Falcao is a good player but he's nowhere near to Messi or Ronaldo. Plus his numbers... he scored 6 goals from open play in 11 matches this season (La Liga). I think it's much more important to sign a deep-lying playmaker who can produce long-range passes because our players can't. Yaya was ridiculous when was trying against Everton. 4 or 5 sad attemps. Also we need one or two great wingers, I believe. Guys like Navas or Pedro would offer so much.

bapi said:
To be honest I don't want him. I really think it wouldn't be very smart to spend 50M on him. He's not very mobile, he's a classic no.9 so he can't play with Kun because Sergio needs space, he's not a second striker. And yes Falcao is a good player but he's nowhere near to Messi or Ronaldo. Plus his numbers... he scored 6 goals from open play in 11 matches this season (La Liga). I think it's much more important to sign a deep-lying playmaker who can produce long-range passes because our players can't. Yaya was ridiculous when was trying against Everton. 4 or 5 sad attemps. Also we need one or two great wingers, I believe. Guys like Navas or Pedro would offer so much.
I agree with you about the deep lying play maker because we conceded so much possession from that today and Balo and Aguero would definitely benefit. But where do play the play maker because they need work horses next to them like Pirlo and Vidal but Yaya can't to that job. You could push Yaya up but then we sacrifice a striker. De rossi is only player that does both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.