Radamel Falcao Zarate

Can't let a special talent like Falcao go anywhere near another prem side. If it means selling Dzeko & Balotelli then so be it. In fact I'd even consider selling Aguero or Tevez and I love the pair of them. Falcao is a pure beast probably the top striker in the world and by some distance only Messi and Ronaldo are better.

citytill1die84 said:
Can't let a special talent like Falcao go anywhere near another prem side. If it means selling Dzeko & Balotelli then so be it. In fact I'd even consider selling Aguero or Tevez and I love the pair of them. Falcao is a pure beast probably the top striker in the world and by some distance only Messi and Ronaldo are better.

I wouldn't bat an eye lid at swapping/losing those two for Falcao,he'd far better suit our play.Promote Guidetti and we'd be much better off.

Suarez would be the reserve on my list.

FantasyIreland said:
citytill1die84 said:

I wouldn't bat an eye lid at swapping/losing those two for Falcao,he'd far better suit our play.Promote Guidetti and we'd be much better off.

Great player, but not a city type player as his control and passing isn't up to scratch....from what I've seen. If we change our style I'd snap your hand off for him, otherwise he be no different from what we've got.

Petetheblu said:
FantasyIreland said:
citytill1die84 said:

Great player, but not a city type player as his control and passing isn't up to scratch....from what I've seen. If we change our style I'd snap your hand off for him, otherwise he be no different from what we've got.

as his control and passing isn't up to scratch

Sounds like Dzeko.

MihaiCity said:
Get rid of both mario and dzeko and buy falcao and then we will remain with aguero-tevez-falcao-guidetti...not bad

guidetti going out on loan again my halt ure plans

Maybe we get falcao and send guidetti the other way on loan? no source just speculating as we have to find somewhere for John to go come the end of the window

r.soleofsalford said:
anyone who sell dzeko and balotelli and have guidetti untried in the premiership as our 4th striker is a moron

But by selling both and having Guidetti as 4th striker, it'd mean signing a new 2nd/3rd striker which would surely be someone of very high quality (like Falcao as the example here since it's his thread). Aguero/Tevez/Falcao/Guidetti would be better than Aguero/Tevez/Dzeko/Mario I think because while Guidetti is not as good as Dzeko and Mario at this stage, Falcao is vastly superior to both. Dzeko and Mario are both talented but there is a reason people revise who they think is better each week... because they're both endlessly inconsistent, neither has shown consistency over say 80% of a season (because it's unfair to expect 100% consistency, every striker has bad patches) like Aguero and Tevez have in the past.

If we sign Falcao we need wingers.
He is a grat player in most aspects of the game, but with we need people who can cross the ball in constantly, not like the ones we have who only going wide to pick up the ball and then go into the centre again.

Falcaos heading abbility is his best strenght along with his finishing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.