Radamel Falcao Zarate

Robbo. said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Robbo. said:
I would love him here.

I dont think he will come here

I dont think he will move in Jan

If he comes to the prem, he will go chelsea. thats what i think with the way this thresd has gone

I am upset that City may not even bother going in for him.

We need him.
hmmmmm

IMO we do, Tevez and Aguero are great, but Dzeko and Mario are not doing for me....prob keep Dzeko but Mario is too much of a nusence.

if we are going for falcao i think we will sell both dzeko and ballo and then add guidetti as 4th striker

Kun Aguero said:
Ballague just said that Falcao to Chelsea is a done deal.

No surprise really what Abramovich wants he gets that's another 40m splurged on a striker Chelsea must of spent around 200m in the last 18 months and its alway megabucks city when we have spent net in the last 12 months 20m

The Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:

Fantastic, so that means he's definitely not going to Chelsea :-)

De Donut Stealer to the rags, Carzola to Arsenal, Fabregas to Barca etc etc, Ballague is very much ITK hence his posting pictures of him with Barca players.

Kun Aguero said:
The Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:

De Donut Stealer to the rags, Carzola to Arsenal, Fabregas to Barca etc etc, Ballague is very much ITK hence his posting pictures of him with Barca players.

bollocks is he itk. he has a good relationship with some of the spanish players, that doesnt mean people will tell him about deals.

everyone in football knew about fabregas to barca

dref619 said:
Kun Aguero said:
The Blue said:

bollocks is he itk. he has a good relationship with some of the spanish players, that doesnt mean people will tell him about deals.

Do you believe the likes of Messi would happily pose for a Twatter picture with Ballague if he wasn't ITK? do you think Tevez or Van Rapist would add Facebook pictures of them with the British press, for example Henry Winter?

Kun Aguero said:
dref619 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Do you believe the likes of Messi would happily pose for a Twatter picture with Ballague if he wasn't ITK? do you think Tevez or Van Rapist would add Facebook pictures of them with the British press, for example Henry Winter?

yes, it used to be like that over here actually. alot better relationship between the press and players over in spain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.