Radamel Falcao Zarate

Danamy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ballague just said that Falcao to Chelsea is a done deal.

He said last week that Real was his likely destination?...........I think he blows with the wind on his info instead of having a solid source.

On this occasion he's not far off, I'm not saying it's done but word is Chelsea are very close to getting him, they've been on it for weeks.

You reckon Torres could be on his way back to Atletico as part of the deal, perhaps?

Having said that, given Atletico's financial situation, I think they'd rather have a straight £40m that £25m and Torres.

I don't think Ballague has EVER gotten ANYTHING right... why this guy is still asked about transfer rumours is beyond me.

Falcao is the best striker in the world.

However, I don't want him here. I don't think how Falcao and Aguero could playin the same team.

Aguero is at his best in the number 9 role (something I didn't think before he signed) we have seen that in the last 8 months and it's why his best partnership is with Tevez.

Falcao plays a similar role which would mean one would have to drop deep. Neither would suit this role. And you could hardly rotate players on the level of Falcao and Aguero, that's ridiculous, that's fantasy football stuff.

Amazing player, but we already have Aguero for a world class number 9 striker.

CityFan94 said:
Falcao is the best striker in the world.

However, I don't want him here. I don't think how Falcao and Aguero could playin the same team.

Aguero is at his best in the number 9 role (something I didn't think before he signed) we have seen that in the last 8 months and it's why his best partnership is with Tevez.

Falcao plays a similar role which would mean one would have to drop deep. Neither would suit this role. And you could hardly rotate players on the level of Falcao and Aguero, that's ridiculous, that's fantasy football stuff.

Amazing player, but we already have Aguero for a world class number 9 striker.

I agree with this. I don't think Falcao in of our interest as of now. If we sold both Edin and Mario, maybe then things would change.

Falcao is a poacher, extremely clinical in his finishing and would expect to start every game if fit. And he would cost a fortune in both t-fee and wages.
Maybe it would be better then to go for someone like Villa, who already has his good mate Silva here with is, who also is a very clinical striker, who would cost maybe a fourth of Falcao's fee and probably less in wages, and would probably accept reasonable rotation.

I am a huge admirer of Falcao, but equally of Villa. I'm sure he has the mentality and skill to make it here. And so what if he only has two, three years left at top level? Much can be won in those years.

Agree with both of the last two posts. Emotionally I'd love to see him here, especially if it meant Chelsea not getting him. But rationally it makes no sense, unless we sold Aguero which I don't think we should do.

Ironically we can pretty much forget signing any players like Falcao if the cretins running the league get their way with proposed new financial restraints. Gill and his henchmen clearly have a vested interest but the monobrow knuckle dragging Chairmen of other clubs are too dense to realise what's going on.

Kun Aguero said:
When did he say that? Just watched Revista De la liga and he said that a Spanish Tv show announced Falcao was joining Chelsea but neither club has confirmed it.
If we can get rid of Dzeko and Balotelli we have a great chance of signing this guy. Atletico wont want to sell to there greatest rivals, PSG although probably the best financially, have a great project and still in the CL they are not playing in the most attractive league while Chelsea formation only allows them to play one striker where they already have a 50 million pound player in and Abramovic seems to love him.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Kun Aguero said:
When did he say that? Just watched Revista De la liga and he said that a Spanish Tv show announced Falcao was joining Chelsea but neither club has confirmed it.
If we can get rid of Dzeko and Balotelli we have a great chance of signing this guy. Atletico wont want to sell to there greatest rivals, PSG although probably the best financially, have a great project and still in the CL they are not playing in the most attractive league while Chelsea formation only allows them to play one striker where they already have a 50 million pound player in and Abramovic seems to love him.
This is right. He never said Falcao to Chelsea was a done deal.

Nothing will be signed till summer imho.

Real will still be lurking if Ronaldo is on his way out, Chelsea keeping tabs on Higuain if they do go for him. Will cause some crap buying from Athletico but I can defo see it happening.

Chelsea could certainly get him but one worry would surely be Torres, if he struggle with Drogba he's fucked with Falcao. No way would Chelsea sell him becuase they'd have just a single striker being as Sturridge is going to Liverpool. They'd have to keep him but would it work, the guy would be destroyed and why else bring in Benitez? He surely has plans for Torres or else he wouldn't have kept him and sack RDM for Benitez. I think Roman want's to be proven right after the Schevchenko debacle. I wouldn't be shocked if went for Suarez.

Conjecture and collection of punt there, I merely post that I cannot see this happening in Jan .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.