Radamel Falcao Zarate

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
got a strong feeling we'll be going after jovetic.

Me too, I'd prefer Jovetic to Falcao, is younger, would be cheaper, imo is more likely to fit the system.

@DrDre with respects I strongly disagree, I've been watching Revista since I got Sky(round about 2012) AND I'd trust him.

Kun Aguero said:
Ballague just said that Falcao to Chelsea is a done deal.

He said last week that Real was his likely destination?...........I think he blows with the wind on his info instead of having a solid source.

On this occasion he's not far off, I'm not saying it's done but word is Chelsea are very close to getting him, they've been on it for weeks.

Daily Star back page says Falcao, Fellaini, and Moutinho to Chelsea in January. Fookin' hell, thank god it's the least reliable paper of the lot is all I can say.

LoveCity said:
Daily Star back page says Falcao, Fellaini, and Moutinho to Chelsea in January. Fookin' hell, thank god it's the least reliable paper of the lot is all I can say.
Fuck who are we gettin hope we don't piss about this window but i reckon things will happen in the summer

LoveCity said:

Yeah but it's ok for them to spend as much as they want without the tag of Moneybags and FFP being reported in all media outlets

If I am wrong just shoot me but I doubt he will move in January. Chelsea will sign a striker but it will not be Falcao as Atlético will want to qualify for the Champions League.

Ray78 said:
If I am wrong just shoot me but I doubt he will move in January. Chelsea will sign a striker but it will not be Falcao as Athletico will want to qualify for the Champions League.

Agreed.
With Athletico second at the moment, and neighbours Real dropping points fairly regularly, this could be their chance to to get one over their enemy.

if sturridge leaves for the red side of merseyside then falcao has got to be done and dusted and hes arriving there in january cause they'd have no one else but torres up front

if they get falcao plus either fellaini or moutinho or possibly all 3? shiiiit thats unreal quality in front of ur front 4.. better than ours once they gel

cmdub said:
if sturridge leaves for the red side of merseyside then falcao has got to be done and dusted and hes arriving there in january cause they'd have no one else but torres up front

if they get falcao plus either fellaini or moutinho or possibly all 3? shiiiit thats unreal quality in front of ur front 4.. better than ours once they gel

Mata Fellaini Hazard

Falcao Torres

Silva Yaya Nasri

Tevez Aguero

I'd still have our front 5 to be honest.

Danamy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Ballague just said that Falcao to Chelsea is a done deal.

He said last week that Real was his likely destination?...........I think he blows with the wind on his info instead of having a solid source.

On this occasion he's not far off, I'm not saying it's done but word is Chelsea are very close to getting him, they've been on it for weeks.
will we be making any signings mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.