Radamel Falcao Zarate

citytill1die84 said:
@FALCAO: Ahora apoyar a mis compañeros desde la casa. Vamos @Atleti !!!

He tweeted that can anyone translate. He's probably got a knock wouldn't make to much of it.

It says "I look to forward to playing for Manchester City next season in their new kit!"

Then a link to this

new-manchester-city-home-shirt.jpg

ForzaMancini said:
citytill1die84 said:

He tweeted that can anyone translate. He's probably got a knock wouldn't make to much of it.

It says "I look to forward to playing for Manchester City next season in their new kit!"

Then a link to this

Oh you fucking didn't xD

ForzaMancini said:
citytill1die84 said:

Then a link to this

That kit is amaaaazing

let's be honest ... most City fans want him to come just so we can all sing "Amadeus, Amadeus. Amadeus. Amadeus .. Oh Oh Oh ... F*** Me Amadeus!" when he scoes pmsl

SuperYaya said:
I hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, would love him here.

i fear that their Crazy Russian would offer Athletico £20m and their old boy Torres to land him and Athletico would take that.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
SuperYaya said:
I hope he doesn't go to Chelsea, would love him here.

i fear that their Crazy Russian would offer Athletico £20m and their old boy Torres to land him and Athletico would take that.

It'll take more like Torres +£30m to land him. It'd be crazy on our behalf not to go all out to get him.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
citytill1die84 said:

That says "Now I can support my teammates from my house. Go Atletico!

No, he says he watching House on TV with his athletic girlfriend.

citytill1die84 said:

He's just had Sky installed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.