Radamel Falcao Zarate

21:48 GMT: Recent signs have been pointing towards Radamel Falcao leaving Atletico Madrid to join Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain, but he has told Sky Sport Italia that a move to Serie A is not impossible. “You can never say never,” he said. “Who knows what is in store? I do not exclude a future in Italy. I have a favourite club, but I would prefer not to tell you.” .......espn again.

SPIDERBOY said:
21:48 GMT: Recent signs have been pointing towards Radamel Falcao leaving Atletico Madrid to join Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain, but he has told Sky Sport Italia that a move to Serie A is not impossible. “You can never say never,” he said. “Who knows what is in store? I do not exclude a future in Italy. I have a favourite club, but I would prefer not to tell you.” .......espn again.

nO club in Italy could afford the man.

As good as this guy is he's turning into Eden Hazard.

Stoned Rose said:
SPIDERBOY said:

It's the"I have a favourite club" bit that bothers me......can only see it as Madrid.

He hasn't ruled us out so I am still confident we have a great chance in the Summer.

Stoned Rose said:
SPIDERBOY said:

This

Lets be honest, when Falcao leaves he will have a handful of clubs to choose to join so if we want him we are going to have to make him our highest paid player and offer more than anyone else. Something I would happily see us do, he is that good.

ForzaMancini said:
Lets be honest, when Falcao leaves he will have a handful of clubs to choose to join so if we want him we are going to have to make him our highest paid player and offer more than anyone else. Something I would happily see us do, he is that good.

To be honest,I don't think he'll come just for the money,he could command a decent wedge anywhere,I don't want to get jumped all over,but I think it will be real..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.