Radamel Falcao Zarate

SPIDERBOY said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
Now Balague claiming an Atletico bigshot exec is in London discussing Falcao's transfer this summer...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c3993cd-5d1e-4259-aa5f-6836baa73193/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c39 ... ce=twitter</a>

Says it all about balague's reputation,these days...

"Do you know who is also in London? Miguel Angel Gil, the big boss at Atletico de Madrid talking to clubs about Falcao for next summer."

That would be promising news for Falcao fans a few years ago, as Balague used to have a fantastic reputation for being on top of all things La Liga. Unfortunately for fans that would love to see Falcao at Stamford Bridge, Balague's information has been increasingly unreliable over the past several seasons, enough so that I rarely ever use him as a source anymore.
On the other hand, City also have an office in London. ;-)

lancs blue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
MaineRoadM14 said:
Now Balague claiming an Atletico bigshot exec is in London discussing Falcao's transfer this summer...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c3993cd-5d1e-4259-aa5f-6836baa73193/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c39 ... ce=twitter</a>

Says it all about balague's reputation,these days...

"Do you know who is also in London? Miguel Angel Gil, the big boss at Atletico de Madrid talking to clubs about Falcao for next summer."

That would be promising news for Falcao fans a few years ago, as Balague used to have a fantastic reputation for being on top of all things La Liga. Unfortunately for fans that would love to see Falcao at Stamford Bridge, Balague's information has been increasingly unreliable over the past several seasons, enough so that I rarely ever use him as a source anymore.
On the other hand, City also have an office in London. ;-)

I would love this to happen mate,but,every article you read,and I mean EVERY.....no matter what club he is linked with,they are all saying..."the summer".

MSP said:
Now he is publicly flirting with PSG.. as someone said the other day - Hazard v2.0
its to the point now where i almost wouldnt want him. i mean seriously im glad that hazard went to that miserable club in london look how thats turned out for him this season.

either be direct about where ur going or dont say anything at all and tell ur know nothing father to shutup as atletico isnt selling ur son to real madrid, its never gonna happen.

cmdub said:
MSP said:
Now he is publicly flirting with PSG.. as someone said the other day - Hazard v2.0
its to the point now where i almost wouldnt want him. i mean seriously im glad that hazard went to that miserable club in london look how thats turned out for him this season.

either be direct about where ur going or dont say anything at all and tell ur know nothing father to shutup as atletico isnt selling ur son to real madrid, its never gonna happen.

Well said fella.....any player that plays up to the rumours and loves to keep people guessing goes down in my estimation. Conduct yourself properly, let people know you are open to a move and keep it at that.

Ala hazard of last season, I began by hoping we would sign him, but after the weeks of crap and his comments I was actually glad he want to london.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Ala hazard of last season, I began by hoping we would sign him, but after the weeks of crap and his comments I was actually glad he want to london.
Which is strange considering he's been a model professional since he arrived. I too was sick of his transfer gossip by the end. I have a feeling that this is more the work of agents than the player.

Castiel said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Which is strange considering he's been a model professional since he arrived. I too was sick of his transfer gossip by the end. I have a feeling that this is more the work of agents than the player.
Of course it is.

This is his BIG move and his payday which sets up his life after football. Some fucking clueless folk if they think he'd play this down. He has City, Chelsea, Real, PSG and the Russian all after him, he knows he will command a salary starting with a 2 per week and he wants a 5 year deal. Why would he keep his cards close to chest when he can hype up the move and cash in, its identical to Hazard deal and that's because the Hazard deal was a well done deal for player and agent. Haggle with all clubs and then show the highest bid for you to the club you want to play for and get them to pay it. If that fails go for club or paycheck, simple as that.

For record I have him going to Chelsea and I reckon it'll cost Courtois and 35m sterling. I also reckon he will walk off with a 250k deal hence why Roman is parting with parity earners at Chelsea. Paying Falcoa that much bumps up contracts for others, get rid of old guard and save money. Makes business sense.

In the meantime anyone with a brain at Chelsea would flog Torres to whoever and start Ba, get in Llorente as a back up for a menial fee.

Tevez City said:
I don't mind him ending up at Chelsea, at least he will help them takes some points from United.
Chelsea are a world class striker away from becoming real title contenders, we cant let let Falcao go to them.

Tevez City said:
I don't mind him ending up at Chelsea, at least he will help them takes some points from United.
You say that as a follower of City as opposed to a fan. I DO NOT want him going anywhere but here. He very well may go elsewhere as I suspect but I certainly 'mind'.

Only thing to comfort not signing him would be a move outside of th premier league or if we sign Cavani.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
greasedupdeafguy said:
Tevez City said:
Chelsea are a world class striker away from becoming real title contenders, we cant let let Falcao go to them.
Yup, him and a top CB like Hummels or Pepe and they'd be faves next year. If they get Fellaini also I'd actually shit myself flapping. Fair play to them to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.