Radamel Falcao Zarate

cmdub said:
we aren't getting falcao, pack up this thread and move on
Yes, because the transfer forum consist of all accurate predictions as to who we're gonna sign.

yellamcfc said:
afhald said:
Falcao is way better than Cavani.

I would sell all 4 of our strikers if it meant we could have these two paired up front.

That would would be one powerful strike partnership.

We would only need another midfield playmaker to supply them and share the load with Silva.

Have Guidetti as the back-up.

And a couple of injury's or a ban,maybe....where would that leave us....I personally don't think we will get them,not in this window anyway....isco is the only realistic one,IMO.

yellamcfc said:
afhald said:

I would sell all 4 of our strikers if it meant we could have these two paired up front.

I don't think they would be a great partnership, they are both world class in the box but more limited than an Aguero outside of it and I think they need a flashier player alongside them like Falcao has Adrian and Cavani has Insigne.

Aguero isn't as clinical as players like Cavani, Van Persie, and Falcao but his general play is superior. We need to find him the perfect partner, I'm not sure who it is but there are some good candidates. Van Persie/Aguero could have been frightening.

LoveCity said:
yellamcfc said:
afhald said:

I don't think they would be a great partnership, they are both world class in the box but more limited than an Aguero outside of it and I think they need a flashier player alongside them like Falcao has Adrian and Cavani has Insigne.

Aguero isn't as clinical as players like Cavani, Van Persie, and Falcao but his general play is superior. We need to find him the perfect partner, I'm not sure who it is but there are some good candidates. Van Persie/Aguero could have been frightening.
Agreed, if Aguero was clinical he'd be close to Messi/Ronaldo.

SPIDERBOY said:
yellamcfc said:
afhald said:

That would would be one powerful strike partnership.

We would only need another midfield playmaker to supply them and share the load with Silva.

Have Guidetti as the back-up.

And a couple of injury's or a ban,maybe....where would that leave us....I personally don't think we will get them,not in this window anyway....isco is the only realistic one,IMO.

I cannot see us getting anyone at all this window, it was just my personal wish.

I think each one of our 4 main strikers have had their problems during their stay at City so far, whether it's been personal problems or disruptive etc..

I don't see either Cavani or Falcao as the type of player to receive a ban, but you are right in saying we would be light if they were injured.

LoveCity said:
yellamcfc said:
afhald said:

I disagree, I think they would be a lethal partnership.

As I said in my post, we would need a midfielder to do the job Aguero does outside of the box, another playmaker, whether it be Isco/Gotze or someone else, although Cavani has a decent work rate.

Sadly it will never happen though.

After the shambles of Chelsea getting beat by Swansea last night - and Torres apparent poor performance. You can now bet your last quid on Abramovich going gung-ho to buy Falcao and ship out torres regardless of cost.

cmdub said:
we aren't getting falcao, pack up this thread and move on

Worst type of post on the forum. I don't know, you don't know, no one on here knows for certain if we will or won't sign him. People are just discussing and having a little bit of fun

Now Balague claiming an Atletico bigshot exec is in London discussing Falcao's transfer this summer...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c3993cd-5d1e-4259-aa5f-6836baa73193/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c39 ... ce=twitter</a>

MaineRoadM14 said:
Now Balague claiming an Atletico bigshot exec is in London discussing Falcao's transfer this summer...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c3993cd-5d1e-4259-aa5f-6836baa73193/?source=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/1c39 ... ce=twitter</a>

bullshit!!!!

MaineRoadM14 said:

Says it all about balague's reputation,these days...

"Do you know who is also in London? Miguel Angel Gil, the big boss at Atletico de Madrid talking to clubs about Falcao for next summer."

That would be promising news for Falcao fans a few years ago, as Balague used to have a fantastic reputation for being on top of all things La Liga. Unfortunately for fans that would love to see Falcao at Stamford Bridge, Balague's information has been increasingly unreliable over the past several seasons, enough so that I rarely ever use him as a source anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.