Radamel Falcao Zarate

grunge said:
In my opinion we need to do everything we can to get this guy.

I've said it before I would sell Tevez or Dzeko + Balotelli and use the funds for him. I know its not as easy as all that to sell top players but Dzeko is unhappy and it would appear Napoli want Balotelii.

Where did you get that?

Akira said:
grunge said:

I've said it before I would sell Tevez or Dzeko + Balotelli and use the funds for him. I know its not as easy as all that to sell top players but Dzeko is unhappy and it would appear Napoli want Balotelii.

Where did you get that?

Every post match interview he has done in about the last 2 or 3 months, with dejected body language where he complains about being a sub, says how he's not happy with the super sub tag, how he's surprised when he starts as he never expects too any more.

Its clear Dzeko is not happy with a squad role.

grunge said:

Wouldn't sell Tevez he seems to have settled now and the fact is he is by far the best player out of the three. Plus the bonus of Tevez is that he can play a bit deep which possibly would allow us to play 2 strikers plus Tevez.

Tevez, Falcao, Aguero and Guidetti - Really hope that is our forward line next season.

Guidetti to become 3rd striker Tevez when he leaves.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grunge said:

Wouldn't sell Tevez he seems to have settled now and the fact is he is by far the best player out of the three. Plus the bonus of Tevez is that he can play a bit deep which possibly would allow us to play 2 strikers plus Tevez.

Tevez, Falcao, Aguero and Guidetti - Really hope that is our forward line next season.

Yeah I agree selling Tevez would be a hit for the team but he will probably just run down his contract and we will lose out on a ton of cash. Selling him while he's playing well and has a decent market value might be an idea. but only from a business perspective.

grunge said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
grunge said:

tbh i see the club selling tevez in the summer and go for jovetic at his replacement

Yeah I agree selling Tevez would be a hit for the team but he will probably just run down his contract and we will lose out on a ton of cash. Selling him while he's playing well and has a decent market value might be an idea. but only from a business perspective.

afhald said:
Falcao is way better than Cavani.

I would sell all 4 of our strikers if it meant we could have these two paired up front.

That would would be one powerful strike partnership.

We would only need another midfield playmaker to supply them and share the load with Silva.

Have Guidetti as the back-up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.