Radamel Falcao Zarate

Should have asked about Busquets instead of Messi. :)

I don't think we'll pay huge transfer fees in general anymore but feel we may do so to match the "Van Persie effect". Falcao is one of a tiny amount of players who can match what Van Persie brings to United. I still think Chelsea have the edge but I don't think it's as clear cut as some are saying.

hindsight is a wondeful thing , if i see him again i'll log on here and do a live feed on questions i should ask ;)

LoveCity said:
Should have asked about Busquets instead of Messi. :)

I don't think we'll pay huge transfer fees in general anymore but feel we may do so to match the "Van Persie effect". Falcao is one of a tiny amount of players who can match what Van Persie brings to United. I still think Chelsea have the edge but I don't think it's as clear cut as some are saying.

I still think we have a very good chance in signing Falcao, especially now we have Txiki Begiristain on board. The only problem is the location of our club. Chelsea has a problem in offloading Torres in order to sign Falcao.

johnmc said:
Messi was a wasted guess man!!!!

or maybe not
If he'd of said yes to Messi then even i'd be questioning his answers to be sincere.

Like i said before , he seemed genuinely happy that he had been recognised by a city fan if not a tad surprised

Clarkey_78 said:
johnmc said:

or maybe not
If he'd of said yes to Messi then even i'd be questioning his answers to be sincere.

Like i said before , he seemed genuinely happy that he had been recognised by a city fan if not a tad surprised

If it were me and he said yes to messi,I wouldn't of posted fuck all ;-)

Clarkey_78 said:
johnmc said:

or maybe not

good work clarkey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.