Radamel Falcao Zarate

" I can confirm that Jorge Mendes (FIFA Agent) wants to move both Mourinho and Falcão to a top Premier League side. #CFC #MCFC"

freelance journo on twitter

This ones a goer, someone let us know when falcao starts house hunting in manchester

cmdub said:
" I can confirm that Jorge Mendes (FIFA Agent) wants to move both Mourinho and Falcão to a top Premier League side. #CFC #MCFC"

This ones a goer, someone let us know when falcao starts house hunting in manchester

And who is interested in signing Torres.

Ray78 said:
cmdub said:

And who is interested in signing Torres.
Chelsea will have an easier time getting rid of Torres (which they really don't even have to do to bring in Falcao, given how short they are on strikers) than we will of getting rid of both Balo and Dzeko, which would have to be done to bring in someone of Falcao's caliber.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ftbpro.com/xposts/we.aint.got.no.history/105505/spanish-radio-running-reports-that-falcao-has-agreed-to-join-chelsea?ref=fb_post&team=Chelsea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ftbpro.com/xposts/we.aint.go ... am=Chelsea</a>

just seen this

cmdub said:

Both to Chelsea?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
We will miss out on him and he will go Chelsea
No cant see it myself especially with Lukaku finally turning in to the footballer he promised to be

'finally'

lol,he's 19....... and already a better player than Mario.

He's a beast of a player.

I thought I read quotes from Lukaku yesterday that he intends to stay at West Brom another year for next season? Said he, Chelsea and West Brom would sit down and talk about it in the coming few months I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.