Radamel Falcao Zarate

Clarkey_78 said:
johnmc said:
Messi was a wasted guess man!!!!

or maybe not
If he'd of said yes to Messi then even i'd be questioning his answers to be sincere.

Like i said before , he seemed genuinely happy that he had been recognised by a city fan if not a tad surprised
Great work whatever happens,I always crumble in them situations ,unless i've had a skin full.Then I just make a twat of myself.

FantasyIreland said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sergiokun said:
We will miss out on him and he will go Chelsea
No cant see it myself especially with Lukaku finally turning in to the footballer he promised to be

'finally'

lol,he's 19....... and already a better player than Mario.

He's a beast of a player.

I know it sounds stupid but the lad has been "promising youngster" since he was conceived so its good to see him come on especially after last season that could of ended the lad

Thenumber1blue said:
Clarkey_78 said:
johnmc said:
Messi was a wasted guess man!!!!

or maybe not
If he'd of said yes to Messi then even i'd be questioning his answers to be sincere.

Like i said before , he seemed genuinely happy that he had been recognised by a city fan if not a tad surprised
Great work whatever happens,I always crumble in them situations ,unless i've had a skin full.Then I just make a twat of myself.

2 bottles of Rose shared with the Miss , fair to say my confidence was High ;)

This is a post from "the shed end"...about the guy who has started all this from a tweet...

He sounds very credible when he talks about the personal lives of players and managers!and their decisions in a retroactive way.i believe he has those connections.
When he talks about impending transfers!he just comes across as a sensationalist trying to drum up followers on twitter and more paid subscribers.
This is the same guy who claimed Torres was signed,sealed and delivered to man u a year before he went to Liverpool!and that aguero was ours on multiple occasions.

I'm sure he is happy to help out his buddy"rafa"!by dangling a few of these rumours out there!hoping our fans get excited about a fictional mega transfer,so that we forget about the mess going on at our club...

Don't seem to have much faith in this source....

If Mourinho goes to Chelsea then Falcao will more than likely be heading to Stamford Bridge, as much as I am trying to positive on this signing.

Falcao will only ever move to London so please stop getting excited about a signing that is simply never going to happen

davelyncooper said:
Falcao will only ever move to London so please stop getting excited about a signing that is simply never going to happen
How come? Not enough churches in Manchester?

davelyncooper said:

Well if it's London he wants....he can live there,I'll pick him up on a Friday for the home games.

davelyncooper said:

No my friend...after the last thing when he said that the "PSG project will be a very good prospect" i strongly believe he will go there where he will get the highest wages.....with that for me it's clear that what he want at the next club will be the money...ONLY that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.