Radamel Falcao Zarate

I'm inclined to believe he'll go to United. Ferguson seems to want rid of Rooney and if you factor in the sale of Rooney to PSG or the like, it will only be about 15-20 mil signing.

It sucks but it seems very plausible to me.

Cavani for us then I guess. I think Falcao is a better player than Cavani, but Cavani and Aguero is a strike partnership that's pretty mean too.

We need Aguero to have a Messi like season next year though, Falcao and RVP will score a lot of goals.

Wreckless Alec said:
sjk2008 said:
Ferguson has needed a CM for a few years now and has refused to do so, instead concentrating on strikers.

In theory I agree with this. However, watching their recent games, I'm reaching the conclusion that they don't need a midfield at all.

That's because they are an up market long ball team At their best the had 2 tacklers in the middle with their skilled players being wide. They don't play long to a big striker but long to the wide men. Check them out even at junior level, they lack a sophistication, they mirror the man who runs them.

PLausible at what level is it plausible? Why would PSG pay 40m for rooney and 250k a week wages, rooney doesnt sell shirts and he certainly doesnt fit into their style of play. This is to assume that he wants to go their also. It is just the perfect timing to release a story like this after a derby defeat i said it in another thread.

Basically all these stories say that atletico are willing to sell to united for much less than his buyout clause, why? Why would they sell to someone like united for less money, there is no upside for them, united arent going to pay in full at once like us or chelsea can, so basically they are going to sell for less over less time if they can get rooney to go to PSG.

I still don't see how they plan on affording the transfer and his wages...

I'm with tolmie though I don't see how they can get rid of Rooney and what club would want to take on his wages

cmdub said:

I'm with tolmie though I don't see how they can get rid of Rooney and what club would want to take on his wages

i agree. Dont know much about united financal situation though, but how come they could afford van persie and his wages

Ferguson could end up doing a Scholes with Rooney and playing him next to Carrick in midfield, a job I think he could proabably start to excel in now with his experince. Plus, Rooney has a ping on him so he can spread balls around for fun and will play all over the pitch.

We cannot let them get Falcao, absolutlely no way! With Rooney in midfield and Falcao and RVP up front, that would result in Unite having a very formidable team.

I still have a feeling Aguero - if he plays to his potential and stays fit - will be the top gol scorer behind Messi and Ronaldo next season, Mancini just needs to build the team around him next season.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
cmdub said:

i agree. Dont know much about united financal situation though, but how come they could afford van persie and his wages
Affording falcao on top of rvp and rooney and still having 2 other young strikers who need game time. Work it out

How do you know he is or ever was a target, because the press said so, to me it has always seemed like suarez and cavani are our number 1 targets, he is indeed a good player no doubt and if united do sign him he will obviously become the best player in the world but we shall see!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.