Radamel Falcao Zarate

cmdub said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
cmdub said:
I still don't see how they plan on affording the transfer and his wages...

I'm with tolmie though I don't see how they can get rid of Rooney and what club would want to take on his wages

i agree. Dont know much about united financal situation though, but how come they could afford van persie and his wages
Affording falcao on top of rvp and rooney and still having 2 other young strikers who need game time. Work it out

if they buy falcoa they will probably get rid of a young striker like Hernandez. I think they can afford it, if you look at the players they have recently bought, like De gea, they have paid big money and wages.

I cant see him going there. Its just paper talk in my opinion. But, he will be a threat in both Chelsea and the rags.

Syth said:
I cant see him going there. Its just paper talk in my opinion. But, he will be a threat in both Chelsea and the rags.

I think he'll end up at Madrid or Barca, probably Barca.

nederblue said:
Syth said:

I think he'll end up at Madrid or Barca, probably Barca.

Highly unlikely he'll end up in Barcelona

sam-caddick said:
Ferguson could end up doing a Scholes with Rooney and playing him next to Carrick in midfield, a job I think he could proabably start to excel in now with his experince. Plus, Rooney has a ping on him so he can spread balls around for fun and will play all over the pitch.

We cannot let them get Falcao, absolutlely no way! With Rooney in midfield and Falcao and RVP up front, that would result in Unite having a very formidable team.

I still have a feeling Aguero - if he plays to his potential and stays fit - will be the top gol scorer behind Messi and Ronaldo next season, Mancini just needs to build the team around him next season.[/quote

This Rooney in midfield stuff is nonsense to me . He hasn't looked after his body well enough over his career and is now, as a result , a player in decline.
Won't have the legs to do a Scholes/ Giggs and play on for years

Can't see Rooney fitting in well in midfield, he's too much of a liability. Runs around like a headless chicken, and dives in on too many tackles, which he gets away with at the minute, but if he moved into midfield he'd have to get more involved in this and hence more red cards.

Fake quotes. Typical of United fans to stroke their egos by making up quotes of a footballer bigging them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.