Radamel Falcao Zarate

does anyone know just how reliable Ballague is? every time i have watched him his mouth leaks shit, but thats just my opinion

Ell-ano said:
does anyone know just how reliable Ballague is? every time i have watched him his mouth leaks shit, but thats just my opinion

Kfa in my opinion. As stated above he posts every reliable-ish rumour then claims he got it right at the end. He's off the mark so so often. People confuse the fact he has good relationships with Spanish footballers with this idea that he knows everything that's going on

Tevez City said:
I don't really care if United got Falcao as long as City strengthen the right areas.

^^agree....We will either get one of Cavani or Falcao. I will be happy with one of those and then to get high quality young players in the areas required.

If the scum ended up with Falcao so be it, WE are still the better side and we have demonstrated that at the swamp this season.

Kuwait Utd/Hazard Chelsea/Abu Dhabi Undercover Massive said:
I don't really care if United got Falcao as long as City strengthen the right areas.

STFU you'd be creaming if your lot got Falcao!

Seosa said:
Kuwait Utd/Hazard Chelsea/Abu Dhabi Undercover Massive said:

STFU you'd be creaming if your lot got Falcao!

Get Cavani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.