Radamel Falcao Zarate

The cookie monster said:
MSP said:
johnny on the spot said:
Chelsea signing Falcao would be the equivalent for force-feeding the rest of the league a massive rubber cock. Pray it doesn't happen.

they would piss the league with him
Just like they were going to piss it when they bought torres for £50 million.

Not deserving the answer tbh but let me remind you that they signed certain Mr. Mata, Mr. Hazard and Mr. Oscar in the meantime.

They are top striker away from being absolute favorites for PL, just like we were last season.

And what's even worst those 3 could carry on them for next 10 seasons if they stay fit.

Torres was already quite rubbish when they splashed that out on him, remember he had forgotten how to score at Liverpool too and the signs of deterioration were there.

Falcao on the other hand just gets better and better, whoever buys him is guaranteed goals galore just like Messi, Ronaldo, and Van Persie. Some players just guarantee lots of goals and Falcao is one of them as he doesn't need 5 or 10 chances to score like so many big name strikers out there.

Very small print but back page of tomorrow's Telegraph.

A7XWZK_CIAAAANo.jpg

Not yet, they don't go online until about 10pm. Through squinting I made out that Mancini personally flew to Madrid to speak with his agent Jorge Mendes.

I'd LOVE Falcao here, I've fawned over him throughout this thread, but right now I think even he would struggle to match his goal scoring rate from Atletico and Porto as the service is the biggest problem in the team. We need to create more chances. If we played like we did first half of last season and last six games with Falcao in the team he could break goal scoring records. Even more clinical than Van Persie.

50 Million Pound on another striker !

I would rather spend this amount on world class attacking midfielder instead.

Tevez City said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Tevez City said:
50 Million Pound on another striker !

I would rather spend this amount on world class attacking midfielder instead.

Like Ben Arfa?

How much do you think Hazard worths now :) ?

Not 50 mil that's for sure.

I still think Chelsea will get him in the summer by offering them back Torres + cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.