Radamel Falcao Zarate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/falcao-specials/next-club" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... /next-club</a>

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/falcao-specials/next-club

I'm tempted to have a dabble at that 9/2.
Thats for his next club so more than likely the summer
How about this one for a jan transfer just for fun
Could back us and chelsea

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/falcao-specials/club-after-january-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

Why are people goin on about falcao won't go city and he is goin chelski all because we have 4 strikers i say, so fuckin what? If balotelli is goin, dzeko isn't doin it in 90 mins and tevez has 18 months left. That leaves aguero who would play off falcao job done. Mancini isn't gonna buy him and stick him on the bench now and again he would play every game what's the problem.We have the money available and he is arguably the 3rd best striker in the world its not like he has messi and ronaldo for competition here. If we were after iniesta are people gonna say oh he can't go city, because they have too many midfielders.He would go straight into the starting 11 just like falcao would. Chelski have torres, lukkaku and sturridge maybe moses where does that leave them!

isco/willian aguero silva

falcao

awesome offensive

NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
I doubt hugely Edin will go. I punted the others already.

Isco still stalling on that new deal isn't he? Malaga owners not payting out like promised but qualifed CL, do you think it coudl be pulled off In Jan or the Summer?

All three strikers will be gone, with the possible exception of Tevez, for problematic contractual reasons.

Not sure how serious the Isco interest even is.

January is covered in terms of spending.

If Falcao does choose Chelsea in January, I don't expect that money to burn a hole in our pocket.

Hypothetical question, nothing sinister, just interested in different takes.

Does Guardiola make any difference to Falcao's destination?

The lad Eriksson has just said he wants out at Ajax.

Decent option for us?

With us having both Silva and Nasri plus Suarez coming through I'd leave him alone to be honest. Good player no doubt but not needed.

I've always liked Cavani so if Falcoa is missed on then he has to be targeted. A notable mention to Demaio too, I think he is one of those gems very few speak of. But first and foremost you go for the main man and that is Falcoa.

Pep changes the scenario in that he rotates less and keeps his teams pretty much the same. I'm not keen on his defensive work and I'm of the opinion Barca are weaker due to his purchase of Fabregas when they needn't have bought him and should have gone for Silva instead from AC Milan. Anyway, Falcoa maybe attracted to him as a manager but I don't see it being massive. I simply think game time and place to live is more important.

I hope Isco link is serious, he'd improve us, which is a big thing with the quality we have. He is very similar to Hazardfor any that have not watched him.

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:28 pm --

Comrade Buka said:
NipHolmes said:
As above. It's common sense to be fair.

Look at Newcastle with Carrol when they knew Liverpool would need a striker after selling Torres and they knew the cost of it. Carrol basically cost £25mill more than his value.

Carroll signed for Liverpool on the last day of the transfer window on 31 January 2011 for a fee of £35 million

Could be a clue to the price as well.

Last day of season had a fair bit to do with it but even if they had longer they wouldn't have got for much cheaper imo. Newcastle budgeted in that price for relegation and because he was English and young.

I reckon 25-30 would have been more likely but still not the £10m I think he is worth.

I basically meant that once a club knows you have cash and looking for a player then their demands go up. In another of your posts you say we should try and sell and buy at the same time. I'd say that is bang on the money but unfortunately some sides leak to try and better their position. I reckon Mario has been done for a while and I'd say we have been in for Falcoa for a while which is procisely how it should be done. It's not always this straight forward though and this deal has lengths to go yet.

It wasn't just the price going up after Torres was sold. Carroll price was pre negotiated as a formula against Torres price.. I don't think Liverpool ever expected to get so much for Torres. The formula was put in place because the deadline was approaching, so there would be no last minute dickering in case Torres deal went down to wire. Brilliant move by Newcastle - they must have been jumping over chairs in celebration.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
But we can offer massive assurances that Mario, Dzeko and Tevez will all be gone by end of next summer.

People saying we need to throw caution to the wind, that's exactly what we are trying to do with the firm interest in Falcao.

Aguero, Falcao, Guidetti and an attacking midfielder/winger/Isco.

Take London out of the equation and what's not to like?

I doubt hugely Edin will go. I punted the others already.

Isco still stalling on that new deal isn't he? Malaga owners not payting out like promised but qualifed CL, do you think it coudl be pulled off In Jan or the Summer?

All three strikers will be gone, with the possible exception of Tevez, for problematic contractual reasons.

Not sure how serious the Isco interest even is.

January is covered in terms of spending.

If Falcao does choose Chelsea in January, I don't expect that money to burn a hole in our pocket.

Hypothetical question, nothing sinister, just interested in different takes.

Does Guardiola make any difference to Falcao's destination?

The lad Eriksson has just said he wants out at Ajax.

Decent option for us?

You know something about Pep Guardiola ?

bluemcr said:
Why are people goin on about falcao won't go city and he is goin chelski all because we have 4 strikers i say, so fuckin what? If balotelli is goin, dzeko isn't doin it in 90 mins and tevez has 18 months left. That leaves aguero who would play off falcao job done. Mancini isn't gonna buy him and stick him on the bench now and again he would play every game what's the problem.We have the money available and he is arguably the 3rd best striker in the world its not like he has messi and ronaldo for competition here. If we were after iniesta are people gonna say oh he can't go city, because they have too many midfielders.He would go straight into the starting 11 just like falcao would. Chelski have torres, lukkaku and sturridge maybe moses where does that leave them!

isco/willian aguero silva

falcao

awesome offensive
Moses is a winger, Danny boy is leaving in the summer, Torres is utterly useless, and Lukuku is a teenager who can't even start for West Brom atm. Big difference to our 4 top-notch strikers.

The problem is, while yes, you can theoretically stockpile as many big-name center forwards as you want, as long as they're all in the same team fighting for ONE place, there's bound to be problems, and the potential disharmony and factions it could cause within the team could be significant. Not to mention, why would you want us to go out and blow £50m+ plus huge wages on a player we already have 4 of when there are other positions that money could be better used on strengthening? I'll be seriously disappointed if they decide to drop that kind of cash on a vanity buy before addressing the glaring weaknesses elsewhere in the team first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.