Radamel Falcao Zarate

ElKun said:
bluemcr said:
Why are people goin on about falcao won't go city and he is goin chelski all because we have 4 strikers i say, so fuckin what? If balotelli is goin, dzeko isn't doin it in 90 mins and tevez has 18 months left. That leaves aguero who would play off falcao job done. Mancini isn't gonna buy him and stick him on the bench now and again he would play every game what's the problem.We have the money available and he is arguably the 3rd best striker in the world its not like he has messi and ronaldo for competition here. If we were after iniesta are people gonna say oh he can't go city, because they have too many midfielders.He would go straight into the starting 11 just like falcao would. Chelski have torres, lukkaku and sturridge maybe moses where does that leave them!

isco/willian aguero silva

falcao

awesome offensive
Moses is a winger, Danny boy is leaving in the summer, Torres is utterly useless, and Lukuku is a teenager who can't even start for West Brom atm. Big difference to our 4 top-notch strikers.

The problem is, while yes, you can theoretically stockpile as many big-name center forwards as you want, as long as they're all in the same team fighting for ONE place, there's bound to be problems, and the potential disharmony and factions it could cause within the team could be significant. Not to mention, why would you want us to go out and blow £50m+ plus huge wages on a player we already have 4 of when there are other positions that money could be better used on strengthening? I'll be seriously disappointed if they decide to drop that kind of cash on a vanity buy before addressing the glaring weaknesses elsewhere in the team first.
Mancini wanted van persie so says it all really, the amount of chances we create sometimes and not bury the ball in the net is unbelieveable. He wants someone more clinical upfront with aguero. Also a deeplying playmaker ie benat and attacking winger ie isco. In the summer transfer window mancini identified them positions for improvement but didn't get them. Now we have txiki to sort these things out with mancini and i have every faith!!

Cityisland said:
Samuel ‏@samuelj29060

Balague: "Chelsea & Man City will try for Falcao in January, but Real Madrid hold the advantage."

From twitter... I know, I know..

I thought Atletico would never sell to Real? Hence why we got Aguero.

Purely based on footballing terms you can understand Real being Falcao's best option. He's better than both Higuain and Benzema and Real are a bigger club than both us and Chelsea.

Cityisland said:
Samuel ‏@samuelj29060

Balague: "Chelsea & Man City will try for Falcao in January, but Real Madrid hold the advantage."

they'd have to pay a hell of a lot more than us or Chelsea.

brian the blue said:
Cityisland said:
Samuel ‏@samuelj29060

I thought Atletico would never sell to Real? Hence why we got Aguero.

Purely based on footballing terms you can understand Real being Falcao's best option. He's better than both Higuain and Benzema and Real are a bigger club than both us and Chelsea.
If Falcao does eventually pitch up at Real, the chances are one of Benzema or Higuain could possibly become available. Either would be an upgrade on Mario, who it pains me to say, can't or won't apply himself to the greater good of the team. Higuain would be my personal choice given his understanding with Aguero at international level. Not to mention being a class striker in his own right.

Falcao..

So should we buy him? Or will he be another big ticket signing that wouldn't offer anymore than we already have?..

What formation/ how would we play if he was in the team?

Re: Falcao..

I think the personnel will be of secondary importance. What the club has to do is visibly strengthen, which we didn't do in August. Having said that, it might well be that the present incumbents are finally getting their act together and coming into the kind of form we saw at the start of last season, and, additionally, any newcomers in January might well do a Rodney and fuck us up good and proper! Who'd be a fuckin' manager?

yes buy him , him in balotelli out , not only gaining a world class player but also stopping our rivals gaining one too

Could see him playing with bot Sergio & Tev working to great effect! - What a fucking partnership that would be!

I do think tho if we go in for falcao and get him, Dzeko will want to leave

BRUVS N BLUE said:
yes buy him , him in balotelli out , not only gaining a world class player but also stopping our rivals gaining one too
Have to agree with this - if we were offered a reported 40m or anywhere near we should have snapped their hands off . it´s a straight race I think between us and Chavs - a race we have to win this time. We´ll be starting a new FFP year so hopefully we can placate the powers that be having demonstrated our prudence during 2012 - get rid of Balo in Jan or summer and we´ll be fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.