Radamel Falcao Zarate

olddirty said:
lionheart said:
Chippy_boy said:
But on the other hand, do we need 3 short, stocky, high energy strikers?
Are we talking about the same Falcao?
He is not Crouch either.
Falcao is 5 ft 10 in, Tevez and Aguero 5 ft 8 in...

Aguero and Falcao are pretty same style players.

Yeah but Falcao is also a fucking beast in the air!

richards30 said:
time to use the money at our disposal for good use! we cannot let chelsea get him. certain players just need to be bought and falcao is one!

Anzhi would and could outbid us both but it's down to the player.

Common sense says he'd come to us being as we have the better outfit but Chelsea fit him better imo and he will go there. If he came here I would actually be shocked and of course happy. With Hazard I felt we stood a strong chance, with this I feel we have a slight chance and of course we didn't get Hazard.

I'd sooner him go to Real or Barca than Chelsea.

NipHolmes said:
I don't know where some people get things from. They watch a few highlights and then feel able to speak of a player like they know how he plays.

Labelling him as the same as Aguero is factually incorrect. Sergio is a more talented football playing striker whereas Falcoa is a more talented finisher than Aguero. Sergio doesn't use him head to score whereas Falcoa does. Falcoa is more acrobatic in the air too.

I'm not saying who is better because going on goals people would say Falcoa but as a football player Aguero is the better but as a partnership they'd gel very well imo and aren't the same player at all.
Well, this argument can go long way, but as you see it, one can make 50 groups of strikers based on attributes you are mentioning.
Also, I'm not saying that he can't play alongside Aguero, where did you get that ?
And, it's FalcAO.

These guys talking like they know....
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZz8JH3AzQ[/youtube]

I couldn't watch the rag love in.

Disunity in the dressing room. Full of egos. Problems with Balotelli. Team of individuals. Resiliance to United that City don't have. etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

FUCK OFF YOU SAD, SAD WANKERS

I'd take him if we offloaded 2 strikers, but to me having 4 strikers of such high quality is just unnecessary and a waste of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.