Radamel Falcao Zarate

Now the mirror reporting Falcao is too expensive. They really do make this shit up don't they L

LoveCity said:
Torres is on a basic wage of £175,000/week at Chelsea apparently, would Atletico take those wages on? I would have thought with their business model they'd continue the cycle of finding someone else they can sell for a profit like Falcao's mate Jackson Martínez.

Torres has no option, do you really think after his last few years performances he has the right to demand those wages? He will be lucky to get half of that figure a week at his next club!

That swap deal will never happen though, I think they will stick with Torres and go for Falcao as well!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
Torres is on a basic wage of £175,000/week at Chelsea apparently, would Atletico take those wages on? I would have thought with their business model they'd continue the cycle of finding someone else they can sell for a profit like Falcao's mate Jackson Martínez.

Torres has no option, do you really think after his last few years performances he has the right to demand those wages? He will be lucky to get half of that figure a week at his next club!

That swap deal will never happen though, I think they will stick with Torres and go for Falcao as well!

Chelsea signing Falcao would be the equivalent for force-feeding the rest of the league a massive rubber cock. Pray it doesn't happen.

johnny on the spot said:
Chelsea signing Falcao would be the equivalent for force-feeding the rest of the league a massive rubber cock. Pray it doesn't happen.

Falcao supplied by Mata, Oscar and Hazard - the thought makes me shudder.

Can't see him leaving until next Summer, going to be another long drawn out transfer saga with us, Chelsea and possibly PSG.

MSP said:
johnny on the spot said:

they would piss the league with him
Just like they were going to piss it when they bought torres for £50 million.

PSG will push very hard to sign him and even Chelsea can't spend 60+ on one player IMHO. But Lukaku is a fantastic player and they could sign some experienced guys like Villa or Huntelaar IMHO. Both still should have 2 or 3 very good seasons when would be able to score 20+.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
I hope PSG can sign him so City will have a chance to land Lavezzi.
No hazard though is he or Ben Arfa

No, but maybe Lavezzi would offer us more of what we need, grit and determination.

Found this article:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/10/27/man-city-linked-with-14m-move-to-sign-unhappy-psg-forward-ezequiel-lavezzi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/10/27 ... l-lavezzi/</a>

If 14mil is an accurate figure I'd say that's a very good piece of business.

Wrong thread possibly, sorry for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.