Radamel Falcao Zarate

MSP said:
How good was THAT finish last night? He missed some chances though but that one was joy for the eyes.

If Chelsea sign him, we'll lose much of advantage we've built in recent years. It will be 3-horse race and very tight one.

I will be happier with 3 horse race instead of 2, at least if City didnt win I would rather see Chelsea take the title fron them.

I don't see him moving in January. I think we will have a chance in the summer.

NipHolmes said:
Falcoa will replace Higuain and Bale will replace Ronaldo. Madrid will get 120-150m euros for so for their players and spend 100m euros on replacements whilst also cutting wage. Falcoa and Bale will be on what Ronaldo is on and Higuain wage will be saved.

This is all imo but I'm willing to wager a friendly bet on it.

The upside of missing on Falcoa is we keep Sergio.

Chelsea will go for Cavani if they miss on Falcoa.

That's my shout, looking forward to seeing how close I am in due time.

I'll take you up on that bet

Levy for a start would be jumping up and down for a few months saying Bale had just signed a new contract for x amount of years so should honour it and is going nowhere. This obviously doesn't count if a player is moving too spurs he's then allowed to break any contract he may have just signed, Levy is such a hypocritical twat .

Levy, after his jumping up and down making a stance for whatever reason would want a stupid amount for Bale and also not let him go for another season and if Real offered Higuain in the deal Levy would knock at best a fiver off the price.

Higauin also said this summer he wants to extend his contract at Madrid past the current one which ends in 2016 and not looking to move anywhere

There would be near riots in Madrid if Althetico sold Falcao to Real even more so now they are actually challenging them in the league this year, the fans would go mental.

Ronaldo would cost over 100 million and around 350 k a week in wages just to match is wage at Madrid now, even more if as reported he's getting a new deal to around 12 after tax so that will be in the region of 400 k a week. Who in reality is going to pay that, it's ok saying the clubs who could afford him but actually paying the transfer and his wages you would be looking at near 200 million over 4-5 years. That is some serious wedge even for Ronaldo, so most clubs could kiss goodbye to meeting FFP . I think he's now stuck at Real until atleast his contract finishes in 2015 if he wants to leave at all, his ego is so big what club would he allow himself to actually go to while in his prime.

Considering all the above together and not just one move, imo there is about as much chance of Kylie coming round mine and doing some spinning around in those hot pants.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
this player is the real deal, his goal was night was as calm, classy and a composed finish as ive ever seen.

Can see us mounting a genuine challenge in the CL next season if we were to push the boat out on this one. Sheikhy must know it makes sense not to throw good money after bad again with mediocre signings and too much has been invested already to pass opportunities like this up. Fuck FFP, its unworkable.

hitmeup said:
Think he will go to Chelsea, would love to see him in the prem though

Dafuq??

I'd rather not see him at all and him playing in Shanghai than to play in any Premier League club that's not for Manchester and doesn't play in sky blue.

What's next? You'd like to see Messi and Ronaldo in PL even if they'd play for United and Chelsea?

Robbo. said:
I would love him here.

I dont think he will come here

I dont think he will move in Jan

If he comes to the prem, he will go chelsea. thats what i think with the way this thresd has gone

I am upset that City may not even bother going in for him.

We need him.
hmmmmm

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Robbo. said:
I would love him here.

I dont think he will come here

I dont think he will move in Jan

If he comes to the prem, he will go chelsea. thats what i think with the way this thresd has gone

I am upset that City may not even bother going in for him.

We need him.
hmmmmm

IMO we do, Tevez and Aguero are great, but Dzeko and Mario are not doing for me....prob keep Dzeko but Mario is too much of a nusence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.