Radamel Falcao Zarate

Old news?
----------------------------------------
Chelseas hopes of landing prime target Radomel Falcao next summer have taken a huge blow, with his club suggesting the Colombian already has a deal in place with Real Madrid.

Blues chief Roman Abramovich is ready to meet Falcao's £48million buy-out clause at the end of the season after accepting the striker will not be leaving Atletico Madrid in this month's transfer window.

But Chelsea's chances of acquiring Falcao appear to have been blown out of the water by Atletico president Enrique Cerezo.

Cerezo, quizzed about Falcao's future on Spanish television, replied: "Falcao has had something signed with Real Madrid for some time."

FantasyIreland said:
Old news?
----------------------------------------
Chelseas hopes of landing prime target Radomel Falcao next summer have taken a huge blow, with his club suggesting the Colombian already has a deal in place with Real Madrid.

Blues chief Roman Abramovich is ready to meet Falcao's £48million buy-out clause at the end of the season after accepting the striker will not be leaving Atletico Madrid in this month's transfer window.

But Chelsea's chances of acquiring Falcao appear to have been blown out of the water by Atletico president Enrique Cerezo.

Cerezo, quizzed about Falcao's future on Spanish television, replied: "Falcao has had something signed with Real Madrid for some time."

You just made it inside the titanic time limit as it is known hehe.

Atletico Madrid reject stories of striker Radamel Falcao moving to Real Madrid

Last Updated: January 3, 2013 8:40pm
Share:

Falcao: Has bagged 17 goals in La Liga this season, attracting several clubs

Sky Bet

Atletico Madrid's Next Match

Atletico Madrid 1/2
Draw 13/5
Rubin Kazan 9/2

Europa League Winner 12/13

£10 Free Bet

Atletico Madrid have rejected reports of striker Radamel Falcao moving to Real Madrid.

The 26-year-old Colombian has also been closely linked with Manchester City and Chelsea, but the latest rumours emerging that he could be off to Atletico's arch rivals sparked an angry response from his current employers.

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo is quoted as saying by AS: "It's totally false that Falcao is linked to Madrid.

"Falcao has a contract with Atletico Madrid and there's nothing more to say. It seems there is an attempt to destabilize Atletico."

It had been alleged that Cerezo has said a deal between his star striker and Real had been signed "for some time".

Cerezo added: "One thing is joking and another is talking about things that aren't true. I don't like the fact that you put words in my mouth that I haven't said.

"There's no need to talk about rumours or non-rumours, and the source of the rumour has to be identified so it can be put to bed."

I am not concerned that Real have thrown their hat in the ring, the same goes for Chelsea. I think we have very good chance in signing him in the Summer and everything else is just a side show. We have a decent working relationship as we have dealt with Atleti before when we signed Petrov, Musampa and Aguero.

I have watched Falcao play many times, he is fast, strong, good in the air and has a very powerful shot. The papers are saying that Falcao will be better suited to chelski as he speaks spanish fluently as chelski have mata and torres. But we also have spanish speaking players who are a lot better e.g. Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Zabaleta (Argentinians speak spanish) Falcao is also a similar height to Tevez and Aguero, It is also well known that our strikers are being embaressed by the uniteds strikers (hernandes and RVP) so we may need to stengthen our attack especially with the possible (and needed) departure of Mario Balotelli. Falcao is a prolific goalscorer who has single-handedly led Atheltic madrid and FC Porto to glory in recent seasons and with city being beaten to Hazard and RVP, we need to buy a big name player to destroy other teams for points in the BPL and to raise profits (UEFA Fair Play)

BrandonMCFC said:
I have watched Falcao play many times, he is fast, strong, good in the air and has a very powerful shot. The papers are saying that Falcao will be better suited to chelski as he speaks spanish fluently as chelski have mata and torres. But we also have spanish speaking players who are a lot better e.g. Aguero, Tevez, Silva and Zabaleta (Argentinians speak spanish) Falcao is also a similar height to Tevez and Aguero, It is also well known that our strikers are being embaressed by the uniteds strikers (hernandes and RVP) so we may need to stengthen our attack especially with the possible (and needed) departure of Mario Balotelli. Falcao is a prolific goalscorer who has single-handedly led Atheltic madrid and FC Porto to glory in recent seasons and with city being beaten to Hazard and RVP, we need to buy a big name player to destroy other teams for points in the BPL and to raise profits (UEFA Fair Play)

It is also well known that our strikers are being embaressed by the uniteds strikers (hernandes and RVP)

images

BrandonMCFC said:

It's spelt embarrassed and your an idiot

Great first post by the way RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.