Rafael Leao

Depending on who leaves, I think Felix would fit in just fine. His superior tactical awareness makes him cut out to play for Pep imo. Leão is on fire right now
Nah, this transfer, in general, is virtually impossible, because we will not find a buyer for Sterling, not with his wages. DM and LB would come, but realistically I cannot imagine Leao without big selling of Sterling and finding a potential buyer for him. We need at least 40-45M£ to sell him to even consider Leao.

Nah, this transfer, in general, is virtually impossible, because we will not find a buyer for Sterling, not with his wages. DM and LB would come, but realistically I cannot imagine Leao without big selling of Sterling and finding a potential buyer for him. We need at least 40-45M£ to sell him to even consider Leao.
It is not we who have to find a buyer for Sterling, it’s him, if he wants out, or some sort of swap deal. It’s just silly to claim that it’s impossible for Sterling to leave this summer; it’s a very possibility, as is Jesus. But we need to wait to see how things pan out

It is not we who have to find a buyer for Sterling, it’s him, if he wants out, or some sort of swap deal. It’s just silly to claim that it’s impossible for Sterling to leave this summer; it’s a very possibility, as is Jesus. But we need to wait to see how things pan out
Swap deal with what side? With Milan? Impossible. Sterling in on £300k/pw. Won't happen. The most likely scenario is that Sterling will leave for free in 2023 or sign a new deal. I don't see any football club in the world right now that would pay us at least 45-50M£ and cover his wages. The possibility of signing Leao is about 5-10% IMO. If Sterling is pushing for leaving, bring the buyer with cash by himself.

Last edited:
Swap deal with what side? With Milan? Impossible. Sterling in on £300k/pw. Won't happen. The most likely scenario is that Sterling will leave for free in 2023 or sign a new deal. I don't see any football club in the world right now that would pay us at least 45-50M£ and cover his wages. The possibility of signing Leao is about 5-10% IMO. If Sterling is pushing for leaving, bring the buyer with cash by himself.
The swap deal doesn’t have to involve Sterling but can involve Jesus. It can also be designed through financial engineering which is what Mendes is an expert at. Players looking for moves take pay cut. They can get financial compensation elsewhere so the wages don’t break a structure. All this is as old as time. If you think Mendes wants a move and doesn’t know exactly which strings he’d need to pull to make it happen, you’re being naive. Oddly, both Jesus and Sterling would happily be welcomed at AC Milan and Atletico…

Depending on who leaves, I think Felix would fit in just fine. His superior tactical awareness makes him cut out to play for Pep imo. Leão is on fire right now
Superior technically as well. Leao has greater pace and power, but were Jesus and Sterling to depart, Felix would be a better immediate fit.

Superior technically as well. Leao has greater pace and power, but were Jesus and Sterling to depart, Felix would be a better immediate fit.
I didn’t mean superior than Leão (though I would agree). Rather superior than average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.