Rafael Leao

Honestly I wish we can sell Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez this transfer window, and go for him… All 3 have done well for us, but we need to freshen the squad up.

Leao (Grealish) - Haaland (Alvarez) - Foden (Alvarez)

We would be unstoppable next season.

De Bruyne would feast, two tall and fast attackers ahead of him, all kinds of records broken.

The player that we have to be interested in, no for guys like Joao Felix who is a bit of a winger, a bit of attacking midfielder, we need a direct and speedy winger like him if Sterling goes. We will see if we would be able to sell Sterling if he really wants to leave the club...

Honestly I wish we can sell Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez this transfer window, and go for him… All 3 have done well for us, but we need to freshen the squad up.

De Bruyne would feast, two tall and fast attackers ahead of him, all kinds of records broken

I think that selling Jesus and Sterling could generate funds for Leao.

But IMO Mahrez has to stay and extend the contract till 2025. We need an experienced winger and IMO he wants to stay.

The player that we have to be interested in, no for guys like Joao Felix who is a bit of a winger, a bit of attacking midfielder, we need a direct and speedy winger like him if Sterling goes. We will see if we would be able to sell Sterling if he really wants to leave the club...
I am okay with both Mendes’ clients

This guy is genuinely exciting . However only becomes an option if Raz goes, am not sure he will at least not in this window.

I'm not okay with Felix who is what we really don't need. But Leao would fit into this league.
Depending on who leaves, I think Felix would fit in just fine. His superior tactical awareness makes him cut out to play for Pep imo. Leão is on fire right now

De Bruyne would feast, two tall and fast attackers ahead of him, all kinds of records broken.
This isn't fifa bro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.