Rafael Leao

I think Jesus will leave to make space for Haaland and Alvarez and then, if Sterling leaves, Leao would be a good signing.

Foden/Mahrez
Haaland/Álvarez
Leao/Grealish
Jesus doesn’t need to leave to make room for Haaland. He is taking up the space Kane would’ve. Alvarez takes the Torres spot. Leão would take Sterling’s possibly

Jesus doesn’t need to leave to make room for Haaland. He is taking up the space Kane would’ve. Alvarez takes the Torres spot. Leão would take Sterling’s possibly
We would have 7 attackers then unless you think Grealish should be moved in midfield, which I think could be the case if Bernardo leaves.

We would have 7 attackers then unless you think Grealish should be moved in midfield, which I think could be the case if Bernardo leaves.
As many as we would have had if Kane had arrived last summer then?

As many as we would have had if Kane had arrived last summer then?
Things have changed since then. Think there was an expectation that Bernardo would leave and Grealish would replace him but fortunately he didn’t leave so Grealish has played on the wing instead.

Things have changed since then. Think there was an expectation that Bernardo would leave and Grealish would replace him but fortunately he didn’t leave so Grealish has played on the wing instead.
It’s not long term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.