Rafael Leao

It’s not long term
Comparing the squad to what would have happened last summer is pointless. I agree IF we bring in 3 attacking players then 2 will leave.
Especially as I can see Palmer starting to get more game time next season.
It’s also down to whether either Jesus or Sterling see their own futures with us.
Unless Bernardo does go too and either Grealish or Foden are moved into midfield.

Reminds me more of Sane in that he has that grace and power to go effortlessly beyond players. He’s still a work in progress, but I’m unconvinced he’d be effective in the system we currently use. Sign Haaland and play the length of the park again, then yes please.

Comparing the squad to what would have happened last summer is pointless. I agree IF we bring in 3 attacking players then 2 will leave.
Especially as I can see Palmer starting to get more game time next season.
It’s also down to whether either Jesus or Sterling see their own futures with us.
Unless Bernardo does go too and either Grealish or Foden are moved into midfield.
This season’s squad had been planned with Torres and possibly Kane and those spots are gone. If Leão is to come, only one has to leave, possibly Sterling more than Jesus, but both their contracts expire in 2023, so something needs to be sorted

Gundo keeps that spot until 2023 then replaced, hopefully with Bellingham.
Think you’ll see jack deeper from next season.

jack/gundo. Kev/silva in the 8s Gundo and/or silva will be looking for the move in 23, Kev will be 33. Jude could be in for any of em.

This season’s squad had been planned with Torres and possibly Kane and those spots are gone. If Leão is to come, only one has to leave, possibly Sterling more than Jesus, but both their contracts expire in 2023, so something needs to be sorted
Only 1 has to leave, but if Sterling doesnt sign he will be sold. Then if you are Jesus and see Alvarez Haaland, Mahrez !Foden Leao, Grealish and maybe Palmer fighting for your spot to start, do you sign a new contract or do you find a new club. I f I was him at his age I know what I’d do.

Think you’ll see jack deeper from next season.

jack/gundo. Kev/silva in the 8s Gundo and/or silva will be looking for the move in 23, Kev will be 33. Jude could be in for any of em.
If Jude does come in 2023, it will be to replace Gundogan. Grealish deeper would be interesting to see — hopefully he can find some form in the midfield.

If Jude does come in 2023, it will be to replace Gundogan. Grealish deeper would be interesting to see — hopefully he can find some form in the midfield.
gundo to cover the six or him and silva with Rodri double pivot, leT mcatee/Foden play cup games as a 10. Buy Jude now. (Coz I’m a greedy Twat) sorted.

gundo to cover the six or him and silva with Rodri double pivot, leT mcatee/Foden play cup games as a 10. Buy Jude now. (Coz I’m a greedy Twat) sorted.
Bellingham’s contract runs until 2025, I’m not so sure it will be easy getting him even next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.