Rafael Leao

We won't be mate. No idea how this has even reached 60+ pages, complete non starter.
I obviously do not know any more than anybody else, but it is what we are missing, is the story, if he comes he will be our fastest attacker we lack pace, he will be our best shot taker from midfield, we have halved our shots since last season, and might be our best crosser since no one seems able or are unwilling to find Haaland, but apart from raising the bar on the left wing he pushes Grealsih and foden into positions they are more productive. Now we might well go for better in the Napoli winger but he is going to cost at least 3 times more, and i believe Bellingham is our first choice signing so money will be tight. Now you normally have a good shout on players who would be your choice on left wingers because we do need to improve the bar and i know Leao is not the full solution.

Not sure if mentioned, but he owes Sporting 13.8 million, so whoever signs him could potentially have to pay that as part of any deal.

"At the end of that season, Gianluca Di Marzio recounts, Sporting failed to qualify for the Champions League, infuriating their supporters. Around 50 hooded ultras broke into their training centre and allegedly attacked the coach Jorge Jesus, his staff and the first team. Leao, like many of his teammates, unilaterally terminated his contract with Sporting after this incident.

Lille took advantage of the situation and snapped him up on a free transfer. A year later, he was sold to Milan for around €30m.

Sporting were furious with the situation and took their former players to court. The Court of Arbitration sided with the Portuguese outfit and ruled that Leao would have to pay the club €16.5m for his conduct. The winger attempted to appeal but this was denied, upholding the original verdict."

Not for us that's for sure.
I say promote Borges to the 1st team next year plus one or 2 others from the U23,s. That will leave plenty of money for 2-3 world class players. Gvardiol, M,Bappe and Bellingham. The squad needs a refresh from the top table of players. O time for dipping into the bargain basement in my opinion.

I say promote Borges to the 1st team next year plus one or 2 others from the U23,s. That will leave plenty of money for 2-3 world class players. Gvardiol, M,Bappe and Bellingham. The squad needs a refresh from the top table of players. O time for dipping into the bargain basement in my opinion.
Mbappe lol

If mbappe leaves PSG, he‘s going to Madrid, they need to succeed benzema, we don’t need a striker, and he doesn’t fit our style at all.

If mbappe leaves PSG, he‘s going to Madrid, they need to succeed benzema, we don’t need a striker, and he doesn’t fit our style at all.
I disagree. Mbappé perfectly suits our style & Pep tried to get him as part of the deal to sign Bernardo & Mendy, but Monaco were having none of it.

It was around then that there were strong rumours of Mbappé to PSG for a world record fee, which happened 12 months later.

However agreed, if Mbappé were to leave PSG, I can only see Real Madrid as his destination.

If we get him on a pre-contract or like, 30m because he won’t sign with Milan then I’d take him but I don’t know if I’d spend mega money on him. Rather give Borges/Palmer a try

If we get him on a pre-contract or like, 30m because he won’t sign with Milan then I’d take him but I don’t know if I’d spend mega money on him. Rather give Borges/Palmer a try
I very much doubt that borges will ever play for our first team, before going elsewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.