Rafael Leao

I very much doubt that borges will ever play for our first team, before going elsewhere
I know but I want to dream. He’s such an exciting player, which means he won’t fit in with the control Pep wants

Was sensational against Napoli in a big game. totally outclassed Kvaratskhelia in their head to head clash who on the other hand looked like a clueless one dimensional player with no pace. Leao has the special quality to become a star player like Mbappe. he just need a coach like Pep to iron out his game.

Was sensational against Napoli in a big game. totally outclassed Kvaratskhelia in their head to head clash who on the other hand looked like a clueless one dimensional player with no pace. Leao has the special quality to become a star player like Mbappe. he just need a coach like Pep to iron out his game.
1 million %. To all the "experts" on here stick to being supporters. My apologies but there's surely a reason why an Englishman has never managed a Prem champion if the reviews on this thread are any indication of the ability to identify talent.

1 million %. To all the "experts" on here stick to being supporters. My apologies but there's surely a reason why an Englishman has never managed a Prem champion if the reviews on this thread are any indication of the ability to identify talent.

No one said he isn’t talented.
He just isn’t good enough for City.

He’s inconsistent and doesn’t work hard enough.

Also against Napoli he had the freedom of Naples.
We never get any space. We get 10 men behind the ball most games.
Milan were able to counter attack over and over. Couldn’t have suited Leao anymore that game. He did play very well though so fair play to him.

As it has been highlighted a few times in this thread Leao is lazy at times and Pep wouldn't tolerate that, regardless of his supposed talent.

Very inconsistent, but at least he would bring something different to the team. Kvaratskhelia is very similar to Grealish

No one said he isn’t talented.
He just isn’t good enough for City.

He’s inconsistent and doesn’t work hard enough.

Also against Napoli he had the freedom of Naples.
We never get any space. We get 10 men behind the ball most games.
Milan were able to counter attack over and over. Couldn’t have suited Leao anymore that game. He did play very well though so fair play to him.
Are you saying he isn't talented enough for us or too lazy? Pep has compared him to a young Thierry Henry. That may be a stretch, but it's still some compliment.

ya right because only managers are allowed opinions and all managers have a perfect record on choosing players. did pep come and personally tell you posters here that Kvaratskhelia is better than Leao and that he does not like Leao?

As it has been highlighted a few times in this thread Leao is lazy at times and Pep wouldn't tolerate that, regardless of his supposed talent.
ya right because you know for sure he is lazy and not that Leao's manager had instructed him not to stay active in the defensive phase and instead stay high looking to break? what about the change in work rate of grealish compared to his aston villa days where he can be considered lazy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.