Rafael Leao

ya right because you know for sure he is lazy and not that Leao's manager had instructed him not to stay active in the defensive phase and instead stay high looking to break? what about the change in work rate of grealish compared to his aston villa days where he can be considered lazy?
It seems you have some bias towards the player. Besides the game vs Napoli the rest of the time he looked like he would totally struggle and isn't worth the fuss.

ya right because only managers are allowed opinions and all managers have a perfect record on choosing players. did pep come and personally tell you posters here that Kvaratskhelia is better than Leao and that he does not like Leao?
I'm confused? I was agreeing with you about Leao...

It seems you have some bias towards the player. Besides the game vs Napoli the rest of the time he looked like he would totally struggle and isn't worth the fuss.
it seems you have a bias against the player. how many times have you seen him play. Kvaratskhelia looks clueless most of the time without his team mates making the perfect pass and absolutely ghost in every difficult game certainly less effective more than Leao. Also Leao already looks better than Sterling ever did and pep had sterling play most of the minutes in his team so I see no issues with having Leao in our team.

Verbal agreement for a contract renewal apparently.

Personally I can’t see us signing a winger until Mahrez leaves. Foden, Grealish, Alvarez out wide so he gets minutes, Bernado if he stays.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are scouting for when we want one though, still may be on the list.

Personally I can’t see us signing a winger until Mahrez leaves. Foden, Grealish, Alvarez out wide so he gets minutes, Bernado if he stays.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are scouting for when we want one though, still may be on the list.
This lad will never be on the list.

yeah read that bit disappointing, not saying this is the best left winger about but he does fill quite a few boxes, power, strength, pace, skill, price? and a goal threat, all these meant Foden and Grealish could play their best position and our two outstanding youth players could get minutes as his back up. I do think we will buy two wingers this summer , one right as back up to our fading star Marhez, one left because we do not have one, we have plenty of players who can play there but none with pace, this is restricting City with all the players getting slower, and i do think Pep is going to re balance the squad.

yeah read that bit disappointing, not saying this is the best left winger about but he does fill quite a few boxes, power, strength, pace, skill, price? and a goal threat, all these meant Foden and Grealish could play their best position and our two outstanding youth players could get minutes as his back up. I do think we will buy two wingers this summer , one right as back up to our fading star Marhez, one left because we do not have one, we have plenty of players who can play there but none with pace, this is restricting City with all the players getting slower, and i do think Pep is going to re balance the squad.
I think we will see a maximum of one big signing each summer. Grealish then Haaland and now potentially Bellingham. If its a winger that will be a big signing so can only see one class one coming in.

I think we will see a maximum of one big signing each summer. Grealish then Haaland and now potentially Bellingham. If its a winger that will be a big signing so can only see one class one coming in.
I too think one big signing and that for me is Bellingham, this is partially why i do not look at the lad from Napoli, but as with the Grealish window one player was not enough to maintain standards, and with Haaland`s window 50% of the players in struggled to cope, A first choice left winger in Leao would not have been expensive, a back up to Marhez would not need to be expensive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.