Rafael Leao

Tell me another player who's grabbing the ball in his own midfield and carrying the ball past one/2 players ending in his goal or an assist week in week out, not even Mbappe is doing it. He's been doing these plays and being decisive in Milan's last 5/6 games

Mahrez does this for a period every season.

Tell me another player who's grabbing the ball in his own midfield and carrying the ball past one/2 players ending in his goal or an assist week in week out, not even Mbappe is doing it. He's been doing these plays and being decisive in Milan's last 5/6 games

Was trying to watch these highlights but I kept getting distracted by a man running around the pitch with pink hair

If he isnt signing an extension we should be all over this, completely different profile to Grealish, and both could potentially play together.

Seen a lot of hype about this guy.

If I could choose between Leao, Kvaratskelia and Mitoma... I'm choosing Kvaratskelia first, Mitoma 2nd and Leao 3rd.

For the way we play, I just feel the other two would be more adaptable in our current system than Leao.

I've seen a lot of people on the forum and on social media creaming themselves over Leao and mentioning how he's better than Kvaratskelia after the recent performances v Napoli, but if Pep had the choice to choose between Kvaratskelia and Leao I can guarantee he's picking Kvaratskelia every single day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Leao was very good in both games, but let's not forget that he also had a lot more space to run into as Milan played on the counter attack and Napoli were attacking most of the game. Had Napoli sat back and Milan had played more gung ho, Kvaratskelia would have had the space and time on the ball Leao had and he would have done serious damage.

Leao is an excellent player when running into space, he's so fast, he's very skilful and he's so powerful, but if you want a player that can do most of what Leao can do, but manipulate the ball better in tighter areas, Kvaratskelia is your guy. Teams sit back so much against City and I don't think it will suit Leao as much, whereas I think Kvaratskelia is the type of player that can find space where there isn't any. Same applies with Mitoma as well, both these players have better ball retention than Leao.

Leao also had about 5 months off this season too, was benched for a period due to inconsistent performances whilst Kvaratskelia in his debut season has been absolutely slaughtering the Serie A.

I know which player I am taking if they were both available at the same price.

Seen a lot of hype about this guy.

If I could choose between Leao, Kvaratskelia and Mitoma... I'm choosing Kvaratskelia first, Mitoma 2nd and Leao 3rd.

For the way we play, I just feel the other two would be more adaptable in our current system than Leao.

I've seen a lot of people on the forum and on social media creaming themselves over Leao and mentioning how he's better than Kvaratskelia after the recent performances v Napoli, but if Pep had the choice to choose between Kvaratskelia and Leao I can guarantee he's picking Kvaratskelia every single day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Leao was very good in both games, but let's not forget that he also had a lot more space to run into as Milan played on the counter attack and Napoli were attacking most of the game. Had Napoli sat back and Milan had played more gung ho, Kvaratskelia would have had the space and time on the ball Leao had and he would have done serious damage.

Leao is an excellent player when running into space, he's so fast, he's very skilful and he's so powerful, but if you want a player that can do most of what Leao can do, but manipulate the ball better in tighter areas, Kvaratskelia is your guy. Teams sit back so much against City and I don't think it will suit Leao as much, whereas I think Kvaratskelia is the type of player that can find space where there isn't any. Same applies with Mitoma as well, both these players have better ball retention than Leao.

Leao also had about 5 months off this season too, was benched for a period due to inconsistent performances whilst Kvaratskelia in his debut season has been absolutely slaughtering the Serie A.

I know which player I am taking if they were both available at the same price.

The question is how well Leao could play if he is tightly marked with two defenders for 90 minutes the way our opponents would employ to nullify his play. Besides with Milan he is more or less exempt from any defensive duties. I doubt with Pep that is possible.

bad news. as good as grealish has been, hell never have leao potential. yesterday proved big games need "moments" player that can just win u a game on ur own, grealish is the perfect system player but leao is the type of player who can win u a game on his own. can become vinicius level under pep. saigh....

bad news. as good as grealish has been, hell never have leao potential. yesterday proved big games need "moments" player that can just win u a game on ur own, grealish is the perfect system player but leao is the type of player who can win u a game on his own. can become vinicius level under pep. saigh....
I'm sure we will cope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.