Rafael Leao

Leao is by far the only potential winger superstar available in football transfer market. He has more to his game than even mbappe who mostly relies on his pace. If Leao can develop his potential into executable talent and do it consistently every week under a manager like Pep he will become the best winger in the world.

I’d imagine Brahim would fit us better than Leao
haha no he is still mediocre. does not have a clue how to hold width always plays like a 10 inside. Leao will fit us like a glove and be a perfect foil for Haaland and will be a sensational winger with pace. but I don't see it happening unless we move grealish into midfield.

He would be amazing in big open spaces in transitions, kinda like Haaland forte, but obviously on the left wing.

He would definitely be a different option to Grealish and would very much be open to a signing like him to have more variety.

I bet he could even play ST in a pinch.

I think we will see a maximum of one big signing each summer. Grealish then Haaland and now potentially Bellingham. If its a winger that will be a big signing so can only see one class one coming in.
Think this summer will be different… Bellingham is a prodigious talent, but he’s no replacement for Gundo and Bernardo (god forbid both leave).. plus despite the success of the current tactics, having only Walker as a proper fullback, leaves us lacking and no proper winger, again limits us. I think we might have to go big this summer and I hope we get the right players in. Bellingham, Mac Allister, Davies and Mitoma and Gundo for 2yrs please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.