Rafael Leao

I do like this guy, Mahrez must be getting towards the end of his time with us and he'd get a year or so to bed in with Peps system.

I do like this guy, Mahrez must be getting towards the end of his time with us and he'd get a year or so to bed in with Peps system.
He's never played on the right, even at Sporting AFAIK. If the long term journey is to move Grealish into the middle then it makes sense, but i honestly think Pep is moving away from strong, fast wingers. There's more chance we would go for Kvaratshkeila at Napoli IMO, but again he is quite similar to Grealish.

He's never played on the right, even at Sporting AFAIK. If the long term journey is to move Grealish into the middle then it makes sense, but i honestly think Pep is moving away from strong, fast wingers. There's more chance we would go for Kvaratshkeila at Napoli IMO, but again he is quite similar to Grealish.
Wasn't at his best yesterday.

Verbal agreement for a contract renewal apparently.

Personally I can’t see us signing a winger until Mahrez leaves. Foden, Grealish, Alvarez out wide so he gets minutes, Bernado if he stays.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are scouting for when we want one though, still may be on the list.
If Berny stays, I'd be extremely happy with Berny/Mahrez/Foden & Alvarez on the right

Tell me another player who's grabbing the ball in his own midfield and carrying the ball past one/2 players ending in his goal or an assist week in week out, not even Mbappe is doing it. He's been doing these plays and being decisive in Milan's last 5/6 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.