Rafael Leao

Saw a reliable report that milan are hopeful for an extension and that his clause is 150m but that Mendes has been in contact with some top clubs. He’s on the left tho.

Reminds me of Thierry Henry when he was just breaking out at Monaco. he's that good. Rapid, extremely strong, explosive acceleration, can beat any defender off the dribble and is very clinical, keeps a calm head in front of goal and is a creative force as well. my dream signing to replace Sterling/Jesus

Impossible to sign him. 150M€ release clause and Milan wants to extend. Especially under the new owner.

Reminds me of Thierry Henry when he was just breaking out at Monaco. he's that good. Rapid, extremely strong, explosive acceleration, can beat any defender off the dribble and is very clinical, keeps a calm head in front of goal and is a creative force as well. my dream signing to replace Sterling/Jesus
Would be a great fit, without a doubt.

AC Milan have just won their first title since 2011 they aren't going to break up their winning team just yet.

We wanted him years ago when sporting had to release a ton of players. He’s developed nicely at Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.