Rafeal

No idea where the love for Rafeal has come from?

I don't think he's a very good defender, that's 3 amybe 4 occasions i've seen him sent off already: because he can't tackle.

I can't recall any occasion he was involved in a utd goal, i don't see him bombing past opposition fullbacks and creating problems, i don't see him out muscling opposition players with strength and power.

He's a bit like Ashley COle, without the football brain and technical ability.

But then again, Evra was proper shite in his first season, so there's time to turn it around, showed very little potential so far, O' Shea, Neville and Brown have played RB this season, so he's hardly setting the world alight.

GStar said:

I don't think he's a very good defender, that's 3 amybe 4 occasions i've seen him sent off already: because he can't tackle.

I can't recall any occasion he was involved in a utd goal, i don't see him bombing past opposition fullbacks and creating problems, i don't see him out muscling opposition players with strength and power.

But then again, Evra was proper shite in his first season, so there's time to turn it around, showed very little potential so far, O' Shea, Neville and Brown have played RB this season, so he's hardly setting the world alight.

Only been sent of twice in his career, dunno where you get 3 or 4 times from! Best right back in the league by far for me. He's obviously passionate about his club which ia amazing for a foreign player, passion is not something you can buy, maybe City should invest in more youth.

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:

Only been sent of twice in his career, dunno where you get 3 or 4 times from! Best right back in the league by far for me. He's obviously passionate about his club which ia amazing for a foreign player, passion is not something you can buy, maybe City should invest in more youth.

pmsl. desperation and delusion in one post. love it.

GStar said:

1 red this season and one last

Tell Bale he can't tackle. He took him out (fairly) twice yesterday. Two times more than anyone else this season

Made two runs into the box beating 3/4 players in 2nd half yesterday.

Speed, positioning and timing are just as good as muscle at full-back.

You could say he's keeping established 1st team defenders out of the team with his current form.

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:

I've read some shit in my time from the very worst of Red shit, but that is up there with the very worst.

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:

you were doing alright until your last sentence. Bye.

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:

Erm De Jong Tevez for a start.

1voiceofreason said:
maybe City should invest in more youth.

city don't need any lessons from the rags about investing in youth. the difference is that city can also afford to buy top quality players which united can't.

how's the £7.4 million portuguese tramp faring these days?

rassclot said:
1voiceofreason said:
maybe City should invest in more youth.

city don't need any lessons from the rags about investing in youth. the difference is that city can also afford to buy top quality players which united can't.

how's the £7.4 million portuguese tramp faring these days?

On Loan to Derby in my 1st season in Championship manager :)-
Had the chance to take him on loan as Sheff Wed manager but opted for a feee of £14k for Howard of Leicester as seemed better value as there was not much value for money in the transfer market

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:

But you did buy passion. The brazilian didnt come from your youth ranks you paid money for him and his twin. Why are utd fans so fucking stupid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.