Rafeal

1voiceofreason said:
GStar said:
No idea where the love for Rafeal has come from?

I don't think he's a very good defender, that's 3 amybe 4 occasions i've seen him sent off already: because he can't tackle.

I can't recall any occasion he was involved in a utd goal, i don't see him bombing past opposition fullbacks and creating problems, i don't see him out muscling opposition players with strength and power.

He's a bit like Ashley COle, without the football brain and technical ability.

But then again, Evra was proper shite in his first season, so there's time to turn it around, showed very little potential so far, O' Shea, Neville and Brown have played RB this season, so he's hardly setting the world alight.

Only been sent of twice in his career, dunno where you get 3 or 4 times from! Best right back in the league by far for me. He's obviously passionate about his club which ia amazing for a foreign player, passion is not something you can buy, maybe City should invest in more youth.

Nowt like a gormless fucking RAG to brighten your day up and put that smile back on your face.

Funny how boy wonder himself, England's saviour, Woooooooney who was also booked after the incident for mouthing off, something that Rafeal has been charged with gets away with it yet again!?

All these alleged "experts" saying it was harsh and he was trying to get out of the way.

My arse!

He knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly what Assou Akotto was going to do, so he crosses his path knowing he would be obstructing him then holds his hands up to feign accident.

It's been seen too many times to class it as an accident.

Players are experts at disguising cynical as 'accidents'.

de niro said:
1voiceofreason said:
Only been sent of twice in his career, dunno where you get 3 or 4 times from! Best right back in the league by far for me. He's obviously passionate about his club which ia amazing for a foreign player, passion is not something you can buy, maybe City should invest in more youth.

pmsl. desperation and delusion in one post. love it.

It's almost as delusional as McCarrra in his match report in The Guardian today he called the rag team at WHL as '' a line up underdevelopment ''.

decent right back but very much overated by the media and some of the city fans on this board, i know who id prefer at right back and thats our zabba.

I am a blue but clearly he is the best young right back in the prem. and clearly that wasn't a sending off. We can hardly talk about people being a d*ck when we have players like Baslotelli, Adebayour & Bellamy...get rid of these beofre we criticise Rafael

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.