Rafeal

stonerblue said:
1 red this season and one last

Tell Bale he can't tackle. He took him out (fairly) twice yesterday. Two times more than anyone else this season

Made two runs into the box beating 3/4 players in 2nd half yesterday.

Speed, positioning and timing are just as good as muscle at full-back.

You could say he's keeping established 1st team defenders out of the team with his current form.

Come on now, Bale has one amazing game in 15, he's been kept quiet plenty of games this season.

I don't think Rafael's positioning or timing are particularly great, at elast consistently.

I don't think O'Shea/Neville/Brown are much competition nowadays, but then again this isn't the first time i've seen people raving over Rafael... i don't see it myself yet personally.

To be fair I though he was lucky to still be on the pitch after the first one. Both feet off the ground and studs up. Though his saving grace was probably that he got a bit of the ball? You've seen red cards been given for less in the past though.

Dannyc_city said:
To be fair I though he was lucky to still be on the pitch after the first one. Both feet off the ground and studs up. Though his saving grace was probably that he got a bit of the ball? You've seen red cards been given for less in the past though.

That was what I saw too. NDJ would have been hung out to dry for a challenge like that.

havelocke said:
He's being charged with improper conduct by the FA.

Now that IS a surprise lol!

Can't be right, the leagues fixed to let United win it every year, everyone knows this.

Unless City fans have been lying all these years :o

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1voiceofreason said:
Only been sent of twice in his career, dunno where you get 3 or 4 times from! Best right back in the league by far for me. He's obviously passionate about his club which ia amazing for a foreign player, passion is not something you can buy, maybe City should invest in more youth.

But you did buy passion. The brazilian didnt come from your youth ranks you paid money for him and his twin. Why are utd fans so fucking stupid

"Why are utd fans so fucking stupid"[/quote]

The answer is in that statement ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.