Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

ManCity4ever10 said:
I'm live near Chelmsford and this season particularly I now see City fans than United fans. When they talk about their trophies we just turn it round and laugh back at them and tell them we'll be signing their players soon, and they'll never be able to buy success like us from now on. Mainly good-natured banter mind.

I'd stay in hiding for a few more days if i were you.

You and your ilk have already been made to look twats once this weekend and a 3-0 victory over Aldershot isn't really going to change anything.

Aloha-Rag.jpg

ManCity4ever10 said:
I don't get it - is this some kind of weird paranoia? I thought people would be welcoming of new fans

No way. My son was born in Bolton and when he got to five and asked to come to City I told him to get stuffed and come back when he's lived in Manchester for 30 years and supported City in the third division, the glory-hunting little sod.

ManCity4ever10 said:
I don't get it - is this some kind of weird paranoia? I thought people would be welcoming of new fans

Welcome raggy friend.

You will be the first of many. You probably lost about 50 million on Sunday & seeing as the only reason any wankstain supports Utd is becaause they win, then ultimately, if they don't win...

If murderers and paedophiles get released from prison into society, then surely we can accept the occasional rehabilitated rag ?

On second thoughts..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.