Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

Empty seats.....35 years......'19'.....massive.......'19'......'19'......
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjRiX_6X11o[/youtube]

Cheers Stevie B, i never saw that Ambrose goal, What a fucking cracker that was.

The is funny, The whole recent threads front page is just all meltdown threads atm haha.

It seems they are to "boring" now, aww fucking diddums you soft twats. Some proper mard cunts on that site. One of the main deluded factually abridging tossers is a mod (pogue mahone) i think his nick is. That guy makes up about 30% of the delusion on that site alone, No easy feat.

I rarely read that site but tonight is an exception and a damned good one at that.

No point linking individual threads as they are all over the fucking show and it amuses me greatly.

Dear rags, You may now moan how i am a bitter/smalltime/plastic etc, That is all.

I'll never support City. Would rather see Liverpool get through into the final. They're not a threat to us at the moment like City, who cares if Liverpool win the Carling Cup? They haven't won a trophy in 5-6 years.

I don't want City's billions winning anything.

Bbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa.
They`re shit scared.

gumra7ca.gif

oakiecokie said:
I'll never support City. Would rather see Liverpool get through into the final. They're not a threat to us at the moment like City, who cares if Liverpool win the Carling Cup? They haven't won a trophy in 5-6 years.

Bbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa.
They`re shit scared.
lol that made me lol proper (sorry next door, you see we are real noisy neighbours)

lol MSP "get this chuddy out will y...WTF"

TCIB said:
oakiecokie said:

Bbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa.
They`re shit scared.
lol that made me lol proper (sorry next door, you see we are real noisy neighbours)

lol MSP "get this chuddy out will y...WTF"

Fuck me,thats a definate sign of "I need a drink baddly" hands shaking like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.