Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

bluelol said:
james1910 said:
rats ship spings to mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
drivetime on talkshite should be worth ago tonigth!!!!!!!!!!

Giving Talk Shite a go this morning for the very same reason,
the subject is mentioned (only because it's got to be) but soon droped for another subject.

Funny as F--k

Its funny because after the takeover we played Brighton in the league cup and duly lost on penalties. I thought the media were going to knight all the players from brighton that night. Okay we had money but we had clueless Hughes as manager and a lot of top class shite brought by human rights activist Shinwatra playing in the team. My god we were shite under hughes

The armchair United fan I work with response to why they lost last night “I only recognised one player in the team” Then said Palaces 1st goal was more luck than a good goal. I love how they can’t give credit where it’s due but judging from his comments about the team he clearly didn’t watch the game.

MSP said:
gumra7ca.gif

Is he skinning up?

cmcm0808 said:
The armchair United fan I work with response to why they lost last night “I only recognised one player in the team” Then said Palaces 1st goal was more luck than a good goal. I love how they can’t give credit where it’s due but judging from his comments about the team he clearly didn’t watch the game.

See this annoys me. Darrem Ambrose has scored a few goals like this in his career so to put it down to luck is ignorant. Sorry just pisses me off.

poyntonblue said:
cmcm0808 said:

See this annoys me. Darrem Ambrose has scored a few goals like this in his career so to put it down to luck is ignorant. Sorry just pisses me off.

Don't let it mate.
Just laugh at his ignorance.
I would say arrogance, but he obviously has got a scooby about manyoooooooo anyway.

Rags were doing some quality diving in their desperation to get an equaliser

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JX27hMNoo0[/youtube]

Salford_Blue said:
poyntonblue said:
cmcm0808 said:

Don't let it mate.
Just laugh at his ignorance.
I would say arrogance, but he obviously has got a scooby about manyoooooooo anyway.

Defiantly ignorance, when he said he’d only heard of one player in their team I asked him which one Vidic, Jones, Da Silva, Park, Cleverley, Valencia, Owen, Berbatov?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.