Rag Cafe in Meltdown (merged)

skyblue romeo said:
The Rags in INDIA are certainly the WORSE.

Some of my aquaintences are RAGS and when i told them that I am a Citizen, the reply was, Now, i have seen everything; some folks follow Manchester City as well. I was literally Pissed off but i smiled and said yeah i do.

I have been labelled as probably the only INDIAN who is a CITY fan..

And then in all the football forums here, its stated that CITY are trying to buy success but they never will be able to as long as SAF is around..

After the 1-6 demolition, all those RAGS ignore me..EVEN more but i somehow LOVE it ;)

In the football forum, i have posted all the 1-6 jokes and 5 rags have already left the FORUM.. Other teams fans(gooners,liverpool,chelea fans etc.) already consider me as a LEGEND LOL :D

I am not much of an attention seekr but u know what.. I am loving every moment of this LEGEND feeling Hehehehehehe :D :D :D

Many Blackburn fans on that forum?

baldmosher said:
Terry Venables didn't know either, he called an offside when commentating in the 1996 world cup when the player was behind the ball. He thought you would be offside if the ball was played forwards, no matter where you were stood at the time.

And that is a guy who managed England, ffs. Some people are just naturally clueless. How they were ever involved with football for so long, I don't know, but it's no wonder England and Prem teams hire foreign coaches nowadays, too many of the English ones are clearly thick as pig shit.

There was no World Cup in 1996 ;)

alky313 said:
MotownBlue said:
Can I ask you Brit Blues something?

Is it the same there as it is here in the States with United fans? Here, they seem to bee all full of themselves, wearing their ManUre shirts and such and acting all cocky, but they are rarely the type of football fans that will have a good chat about another side or a game they didn't play in. Don't often seem to be tuned into the overall game of football, just constantly running their mouths about how great Man U is. I absolutely hate it.

Because I am the brewmaster in a pub, I meet many, many Rags. One of my favorite things to do as a wind up is to chat with them very briefly and excitedly about football and wait for them to ask "what team do you follow?"...

...then I give a good little pause and say "Man City, man" or "I'm fucking City til I die". Absolutely drives them up the wall. I make sure to have a look of disdain on my face as well. Sometimes I also tell them that their team is shit.

Absolutely terrible fans, by and large, over here...

It is exactly like that mate. United are the fair-weather fans pick around the globe. These "United" fans are the same people who call us "Citeh". Which is just the supposed Manc accent. Rag bastards are the same kids in highschool who followed every trend. Supporting United is a fad, Supporting City is life.

This always makes me laugh. They think taking the piss out of the Manc accent and therefore taking the piss out of Manchester is clever when they are supposed to be Manchester United supporters.

Thick wankers the lot of em. Know nothing gobshites

There is a light said:
baldmosher said:
Terry Venables didn't know either, he called an offside when commentating in the 1996 world cup when the player was behind the ball. He thought you would be offside if the ball was played forwards, no matter where you were stood at the time.

And that is a guy who managed England, ffs. Some people are just naturally clueless. How they were ever involved with football for so long, I don't know, but it's no wonder England and Prem teams hire foreign coaches nowadays, too many of the English ones are clearly thick as pig shit.

There was no World Cup in 1996 ;)

love it

I'm live near Chelmsford and this season particularly I now see City fans than United fans. When they talk about their trophies we just turn it round and laugh back at them and tell them we'll be signing their players soon, and they'll never be able to buy success like us from now on. Mainly good-natured banter mind.

Ha ha:

really? I can't recall 1 incident where we haven't done things the right way? Refresh my memory since you seem to know more about the club I support than I do. Liverpool are respectable according to me because they have done it the right way. Will I be pissed if we lose to pool? Hell yea but I will still respect them. City on the other hand have done nothing to be called respectable and never will.

And the response:

I've already touched on some of it in this thread so why don't you have a look eh?

Bankrolled by Davies, bankrolled by Gibson, helped out by City, bankrolled by Louis Edwards. Is that enough for you to be getting on with?

As for Liverpool, how about being bankrolled by the Moores family?

You say you'd be pissed off if you lose to Liverpool which implies you're not arsed about losing to City. Your attitude seems to suggest otherwise.

Keep taking the tablets mate.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

ManCity4ever10 said:
I'm live near Chelmsford and this season particularly I now see City fans than United fans. When they talk about their trophies we just turn it round and laugh back at them and tell them we'll be signing their players soon, and they'll never be able to buy success like us from now on. Mainly good-natured banter mind.

sunday hurt that much that you converted on the train home?

lol although I'm quite a new fan, I've never supported United although I think there some around my way who have converted from Spurs and Chelsea recently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.