RAG MATES YOU REALLY WANT TO PUNCH

Rag mates are never realy mates, they are just dog shit you have to tolerate on your shoe. Every rag needs knocking out, cockney w*nkers.

Incidentaly i was at the match today, unfortunately in the North stand but funnily right behind me was a real rag cockney, i lol to myself, then over the tannoy they gave a mention to someone from London, Tower Hamlets who travels to Old Trafford every week, never misses a match. I just thought how fkn apt, prawn sandwich cockney munichs.

Today i watched it in my local, all United fans in the bottom bar. Bellamy equalised i ran to the TV kissed it then jumped on top of my mate and his rag friends from about 10 feet (to the bottom bar). Gave it large to the max, once Owen scored they gave it back and i could of swung for every single one of them.

Yeah my fucking Father in Law, typical Red shite.When we beat them last time he hid for a while and made some cock and bull that he was fed up with these star footballers and that he prefers Rugby.
Well guess what a few good results later and hes mouthin off again.
He has already put his two pennies worth in bout todays result by text.I somehow think though if i did drop kick my Father in Law it wouldnt be good for my Mother in Laws dicky ticker.

Powelleblue

cityman14364 said:
all of them mates or not.. much to my shame my 16 year old son who was registered as a junior blue at 27 minutes old i rang city first before family,well its only right, hes now a red,i blame his girlfriend who isnt allowed in my house in her rag shirt.

Thats fkd up, i feel for you.

Rag mates are never realy mates, they are just dog shit you have to tolerate on your shoe. Every rag needs knocking out, cockney w*nkers.

Incidentaly i was at the match today, unfortunately in the North stand but funnily right behind me was a real rag cockney, i lol to myself, then over the tannoy they gave a mention to someone from London, Tower Hamlets who travels to Old Trafford every week, never misses a match. I just thought how fkn apt, prawn sandwich cockney munichs.

Yeah my fucking Father in Law, typical Red shite.When we beat them last time he hid for a while and made some cock and bull that he was fed up with these star footballers and that he prefers Rugby.
Well guess what a few good results later and hes mouthin off again.
He has already put his two pennies worth in bout todays result by text.I somehow think though if i did drop kick my Father in Law it wouldnt be good for my Mother in Laws dicky ticker.

Powelleblue

I'm getting shit from my egg chasing son. Fortunately he's at college in Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.